C/W Dmitriy Voronkov (2019, 114th, CBJ)

stevo61

Jul 5, 2011
Canada
I wouldnt call it soft but he plays a skill game in NA and not that physical. Always heads to the front of the net though and noone has had luck moving him, is a major net front presence with soft hands

stevo61

Jul 5, 2011
Canada
Why has he to be physical if nobody can move him anyway? Just to be physical for the sake of to be physical?
Because he can be and we've seen it before? He could be a bully, not sure if youve noticed but hockey is a physical sport and it serves a purpose

Reactions: majormajor

FlyguyOX

Jun 29, 2018
Calder

Because he can be and we've seen it before? He could be a bully, not sure if youve noticed but hockey is a physical sport and it serves a purpose
Seems to be doing just fine doing what he's doing. Glad he didn't pigeon-hole himself as a 4th line goon.

stevo61

Jul 5, 2011
Canada
Calder

Seems to be doing just fine doing what he's doing. Glad he didn't pigeon-hole himself as a 4th line goon.
So we are acting like rookies cant improve their overall impact on the game? He has been doing fine, he has potential to do more. Its called growth from a young player and I expect it

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018
Stud. I see some CBJ writers still penciling him in as a bottom 6 center long-term. I'm not so sure.

Porty has been slow to figure out how good Voronkov is. He's playing like a top six center this year, right now. 30 pts so far in limited minutes is very impressive. Top P/60 in the rookie class.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad