C Thomas Bordeleau - Barracuda, AHL(2020, 38th, SJS)

Zaddy

Feb 8, 2013
Surprised he's ranked so low in a fairly weak draft like this. Seems like a clear 1st rounder to me. Really like his upside. He's small but skates well, far better than Rossi and Perfetti in that regard. His production obviously doesn't stand out but he still lead the team in points and has a great all-around game.

Reactions: Belos and d rake

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Surprised he's ranked so low in a fairly weak draft like this. Seems like a clear 1st rounder to me. Really like his upside. He's small but skates well, far better than Rossi and Perfetti in that regard. His production obviously doesn't stand out but he still lead the team in points and has a great all-around game.

I completely agree. He’s one of the most underrated players in this draft. I had him 10th on my list. Similar prospect to someone like Rossi, but I think he’s a little better. I don’t know how so many list Bordeleau outside the first round.

Reactions: Zaddy

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
I don't agree that it's a fairly weak draft, especially when it comes to forwards.

Pavel Buchnevich

Dec 8, 2013
New York
Great pick. Was #10 on my list. Had him as the best American player this year. Was the best player in his NTDP age group for two years. Reminds me of Claude Giroux. Can do some of everything. Not the biggest at 5’10/5’11 and his skating/skill is probably good as opposed to elite for his size, but he does so many things well and has no real weaknesses. Point totals don’t look great, but he played on a very defensive team.

Reactions: TheWayToRefJose

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
For all the buzz that Johnson, Beniers, and Powers are getting, Bordeleau and Brisson have been just as good, if not better. Bordeleau is small, but he doesn't play small.

Reactions: HzH

Pavel Buchnevich

Dec 8, 2013
New York
10 points in 8 games. Second in the country in points right now. Leads his team in shots and +/-, as well. People say that Sanderson was underrated due to playing on a weaker offensive team than we usually see from the NTDP, and maybe thats true or maybe its not, but Bordeleau was the best offensive player on that team for two years. He had to drive that team offensively with little help. If he had more help, I think he would've got more recognition. There's no reason he should've went in the second round. Thats a total joke.

themelkman

Always Delivers
Apr 26, 2015
Calgary, Alberta
Guess hes headed back to Michigan to tear up. If hes not NHL next year I dont see why he wont get to play then, and likely be one of the top guys.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad