C Quinton Byfield (2020, 2nd, LAK) part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

OiledUp

Sep 17, 2011
Well a primary culture is when you grow biological material from tissue directly taken from an organism. So the most logical takeaway is that if the Kings pick Byfield, they will develop him by dissecting him, putting pieces of him in the appropriate culture medium and by using the resulting cells to clone him. Or possibly by injecting his genetic material into other Kings players to make them stronger.

I don't have many sources in the Kings' organization, but I'm 78.3% certain that this will happen.
Finally a scientific approach to the draft!

Reactions: Raccoon Jesus

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
Big centers who can move like Quinton get picked high. He's got some things to work on but not a lot of doubt in my mind he'll be a force in the NHL when he hits his stride.

Reactions: Legionnaire

Agent Zub

Jan 2, 2015
Kings are building such a filthy good team.

Add on to the fact they will all be sheltered and mentored by Kopitar and Doughty so this rebuild might not even take so long.

Reactions: DrewNaughty

Rorschach

Who the f*** is Trevor Moore?
Oct 9, 2006
Los Angeles
“Room to improve: physicality, faceoffs.”

When you’re getting one of the youngest players in the draft, who’s already 6’4” and 214 pounds, you couldn’t ask for better areas for him to work to improve on.

Jaret Stoll is still part of the Kings organization, last time I checked...let's get him in there to start coaching. We got a million problems but future 1Cs is not one of them.

kilowatt

the vibes are not immaculate
Jan 1, 2009
Jaret Stoll is still part of the Kings organization, last time I checked...let's get him in there to start coaching. We got a million problems but future 1Cs is not one of them.

Yeah, Kings have three potential 1C’s in Byfield, Turcotte, and Vilardi, and one actual 1C in Kopitar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad