C Oleksii Myklukha - Blainville-Boisbriand Armada, QMJHL (2021 Draft)

wings5

Jan 6, 2008
Because of his decision to represent Slovakia, hopefully he becomes nothing more than average czech extraliga player.

Same goes for Theo Rochette if true that he opted for Canada instead Swiss.

Choosing to represent and help Slovakia is a little different than choosing to join team Canada though lol.

filip85

Feb 7, 2017
Choosing to represent and help Slovakia is a little different than choosing to join team Canada though lol.

Yes, Swiss never ever beat Canada at Olympics or WC and playing for Swiss would be monumental shame. Although Rochette has reason because he is Canadian (ok, for me he is Quebecios), while Mikula is Slovakian as much as I am Asian.

wings5

Jan 6, 2008
Yes, Swiss never ever beat Canada at Olympics or WC and playing for Swiss would be monumental shame. Although Rochette has reason because he is Canadian (ok, for me he is Quebecios), while Mikula is Slovakian as much as I am Asian.

I'm saying it would be not that bad for him to help Slovakia challenge, Ukraine doesn't have much of a shot to do anything in the near future. Rochette joining Canada who has more depth is a different story, would be nice to see this kind of talent helping teams like Switzerland, makes the International tournaments more interesting.

mirec04

Sep 3, 2018
Slovakia
Because of his decision to represent Slovakia, hopefully he becomes nothing more than average czech extraliga player.

Same goes for Theo Rochette if true that he opted for Canada instead Swiss.

I don't understand. He will gain the opportunity to play on international level against the best teams, so he will help mainly himself, moreover he can help Slovakia to be more competitive on international tournaments and so return something to Slovakia.
According to his own words if he would stay in Ukraine he would not be playing hockey anymore...
I would find many examples of such "Canadians" or "Americans"... I don't see anything wrong on this.

On the contrary Slovakia has many examples of players, whose parents are Slovaks but because of stupid IIHF rule could not represent Slovakia even if they wanted..

Reactions: degustator

kudla

May 11, 2016
Bratislava, Slovakia
I don't understand. He will gain the opportunity to play on international level against the best teams, so he will help mainly himself, moreover he can help Slovakia to be more competitive on international tournaments and so return something to Slovakia.
According to his own words if he would stay in Ukraine he would not be playing hockey anymore...
I would find many examples of such "Canadians" or "Americans"... I don't see anything wrong on this.

On the contrary Slovakia has many examples of players, whose parents are Slovaks but because of stupid IIHF rule could not represent Slovakia even if they wanted..
Paul Stastny for example. He even represented Slovakia at u18 stage

slovakiasnextone

Jul 7, 2008
Slovakia

Paul Stastny for example. He even represented Slovakia at u18 stage

I'm pretty sure that the post has something to do with Mislav Ronsadic's decision to represent Slovakia...

Reactions: norma

wings5

Jan 6, 2008
I'm pretty sure that the post has something to do with Mislav Ronsadic's decision to represent Slovakia...

Slovakianextone where have you been? So much talk about Slovak prospects recently and you've been absent I was surprised lol.

hockey2015

Jun 30, 2014
Usa
Oleksii first goals in Slovakia team.
wmP2VJ.gif

Reactions: degustator

Outofbodyinhungary

Aug 6, 2018
Bratislava, Slovakia
He scored another short handed goal against Russia in last game. Myklukha has been the best Slovak player so far. He also hit the post after nice deke through Russia D. He’s got 2 of the 3 goals this team has scored but this team has been getting crushed. Chromiak also looked great in game against USA. Our Defence = :(

mirec04

Sep 3, 2018
Slovakia
He scored another short handed goal against Russia in last game. Myklukha has been the best Slovak player so far. He also hit the post after nice deke through Russia D. He’s got 2 of the 3 goals this team has scored but this team has been getting crushed. Chromiak also looked great in game against USA. Our Defence = :(
This one was powerplay goal ;)

wings5

Jan 6, 2008
Oh okay was just wondering because I didn’t know if eligiblity was like nhl draft. Hmmm I believe that’s best option for him than, of course he will need a good performance at u18.

No , best option for him is to stay in Europe, go to Sweden, Finland, even Russia as I assume he speaks Russian.

Outofbodyinhungary

Aug 6, 2018
Bratislava, Slovakia
No , best option for him is to stay in Europe, go to Sweden, Finland, even Russia as I assume he speaks Russian.
If he is given a chance to play with a good team and will be given first line minutes, with the situation being better than what cajkovic went to than no CHL is better option. His play style fits the smaller ice anyways. No way to Russia, he will get no good ice time. If he doesn’t choose CHL than Sweden it is.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad