C Oleksii Myklukha - Blainville-Boisbriand Armada, QMJHL (2021 Draft)

SergeConstantin74

Always right.
Jul 7, 2007
He had months to go home with his season over a while ago, wonder what he was doing..

Some of the Europeans in the Q decided to stay or just couldn't go home. I don't know about Myklukha but it might be about that.

Russian Aleksei Sergeev was still in Quebec two weeks ago. He tried to go back home twice in April but his flights were cancelled.

Reactions: wings5

wings5

Jan 6, 2008
QMJHL should start in first week of October. If you mean that.

We'll see about that October start date.. and no I meant when imports sign in the CHL pretty sure that's usually it, I've never heard of resigning.

wings5

Jan 6, 2008
Any idea why he hasn't played in the first couple games for the Huskies this year? Thought he was still in Quebec

wings5

Jan 6, 2008
Is he planning on playing anywhere this season? Slovak leagues maybe?

hellwar9

Jul 17, 2017
Slovakia
Slovan had some interest in him some time back, but it probably fell. As for Poprad and Spisska Nova Ves, he probably wouldn't have spot in Poprad in the first 2 lines. And that's what he needs, a great icetime. So only Spiska Nova Ves is really real, even though I don't give it a big chance either. He needs to play a lot and I don't know if it's something that a club's in our league can give him.

wetcoast

Nov 20, 2018
3+1 today. Up to 8 pts in 5 games. He’s been really good so far. Slovak WJC team could have several PPG and above CHL players for first time ever.

How was his play so far this season and is he looking like he might might be an OA draftee this year or is it too early?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad