Prospect Info: C Noah Ostlund, 16th Overall, 2022 NHL Draft, Assigned to Rochester 4.17.24

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Seemed like he got closer to a regular shift in the 2nd period, now up to just over 5 minutes in the game.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Why is he only an extra? Banged up or don't they trust him?

Not sure. He worked in 8:31 in this one, even with it going to OT, but only played 1:13 on Monday. I didn't catch any of that one, didn't hear anything that he was injured... so figure it's because he's just a couple weeks past his 20th birthday and Vaxjo roll out to win in the playoffs, which is often not a young player's game.

Reactions: Weltschmerz

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Also this made me laugh since translation is not linear:

1712696253887.png

RefsIdeas

Sponsor
Jul 2, 2011
So what is his injury and will he be reporting to Rochester?
There was some noise on Twitter that he was healthy enough to play, and was benched for the final game. Came from somebody who said they watched the game and heard it on the broadcast. Obviously, no way to verify.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
There was some noise on Twitter that he was healthy enough to play, and was benched for the final game. Came from somebody who said they watched the game and heard it on the broadcast. Obviously, no way to verify.

I searched a bit on Twitter and found nothing in my circle that indicated that. Maybe that was the case. There did seem to be something going on earlier in the series physically. *shrug* I guess we'll have to wait until the Sabres or Amerks let word out to someone like Bakes.

RefsIdeas

Sponsor
Jul 2, 2011

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
I believe this is what I saw:

But yeah, no way to know for sure

I wonder if that was Dash via Twitch? He lives in Sweden at least. I haven't seen anything else indicating what it might be, though Baker who has some ties to folks with the team mentioned it was injury related when he was the spare back against Lulea because he missed one game, then had under 2 minutes in TOI in his game back.

HaNotsri

Regstred User
Dec 29, 2013
If anyone feels bold enough I can give you the email to his GM. Doubt he'll answer (it used to be public so I'm guessing tons of email).

I looked around on the team forums (not very active) and all fans seem to expect him to be gone. No news regarding injury. My guess is that he comes over now regardless of injury.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad