C Liam Foudy - London Knights, OHL (2018, 18th, CBJ)

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018
Both cut from the same cloth. I do think J.L Foudy has a better chance at becoming a top-6 forward but both players are extremely similar.

Other than the speed I don't think they're that similar. Liam isn't an A+ shifty puck-carrier that makes a lot of great passes. JL isn't as well built and struggles defensively and he's not a demon on the forecheck.

Reactions: bert

Marc the Habs Fan

Nov 30, 2002
Longueuil
So for some reason he continues to be on the CBJ taxi squad. 5th straight CBJ game tonight he will be missing.

Their AHL affiliate is playing. Why won't they send him down and let him work on his offence in Cleveland?

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
So for some reason he continues to be on the CBJ taxi squad. 5th straight CBJ game tonight he will be missing.

Their AHL affiliate is playing. Why won't they send him down and let him work on his offence in Cleveland?

No idea. and honestly I don't know why he was pulled from the lineup.

He doesn't have much of an offensive upside at all. He might only max out to about 30 points, but he brings a nice speedy element and is a quality PKer. He was fine when he played.

I assume he'll go to Cleveland. But who knows. Emil Bemstrom is also rotting away on our taxi squad.

stevo61

Jul 5, 2011
Canada
Interesting, thank you. 30 points gonna be a good season for him then eh?
Maybe, maybe not. If he cant improve his finishing ability? then yeah probably a 30ish point guy. Hes like Grabner in the sense his speed creates chances but his finishing ability isnt there. He is a better playmaker than Grabner though

Reactions: EnglishJet

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 3