C Jack Eichel (2015, 2nd, BUF) IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Montag DP

Sabres fan in...
Apr 4, 2007
...Maryland
It didn't help that every time he passed it to one of his linemates (and he had a number of nice ones) they promptly gave it up. I think they purposely made team blue better, but I didn't expect Rodrigues and Baptiste to be so ineffective.

Aceonfire*

I see a lot of excuses for Eichel.

A supposed generational talent shouldn't have been shut down by a player that is just one year older.

The guy is used to college Hockey.

Good for Reinhart though.

Rebuilt

Jun 8, 2014
Tampa

A supposed generational talent shouldn't have been shut down by a player that is just one year older.

I am surprised by this too. When I see Eichel isolated he sure reminds me of a smaller Getzlaf though.

I am sure Sabre fans will take this comparison anyday.

TalkingProuder

Feb 27, 2015
Buffalo, NY
It didn't help that every time he passed it to one of his linemates (and he had a number of nice ones) they promptly gave it up. I think they purposely made team blue better, but I didn't expect Rodrigues and Baptiste to be so ineffective.

Yep, I was there. Eichel would pass to a teammate and they would promptly give it up. There is nothing you can do about that.

We know what we have in Eichel, happy that Reinhart looks so good. He always is in the right place, you make a mistake and he pounces.

Sabres fans, don't bother responding to Oiler trolls. You would think they would be happy with what they have but some of them are miserable anyway.

TalkingProuder

Feb 27, 2015
Buffalo, NY
I was right near the glass and when Eichel skated by it was a blur. I really hope Bylsma doesn't pair him with Matt Moulson because that will be Jack skating real fast into the other team's zone and then waiting for people to arrive.

Girgensons-Eichel-Reinhart

Rebuilt

Jun 8, 2014
Tampa
I was right near the glass and when Eichel skated by it was a blur. I really hope Bylsma doesn't pair him with Matt Moulson because that will be Jack skating real fast into the other team's zone and then waiting for people to arrive.

Girgensons-Eichel-Reinhart

I watched the clips and he wasnt noticeably faster than any of the other forwards. His stride is sturdy. You can see how hard he will be to knock off the puck.

WhiskeyYerTheDevils

yer leadin me astray
Sponsor
Apr 27, 2005
I watched the clips and he wasnt noticeably faster than any of the other forwards. His stride is sturdy. You can see how hard he will be to knock off the puck.

Make no mistake, he was easily the fastest skater out there. He didn't have a great game, but he was playing pretty conservative and trying to not be too selfish. But it was obvious that the blue team was significantly better.

TalkingProuder

Feb 27, 2015
Buffalo, NY

That's why being there is so much better than clips. There were different speeds he had but the one time he skated down the LW it was ridiculous. When you are near the ice and can see it in person it is breathtaking.

CaseyMitts37

Mar 2, 2013
Buffalo

I was at the game live and he was noticeably faster than any of the other forwards

Oct 18, 2011

are you ****ing serious?
it's a prospect scrimmage
:laugh:

Rebuilt

Jun 8, 2014
Tampa
Make no mistake, he was easily the fastest skater out there. He didn't have a great game, but he was playing pretty conservative and trying to not be too selfish. But it was obvious that the blue team was significantly better.

That's why being there is so much better than clips. There were different speeds he had but the one time he skated down the LW it was ridiculous. When you are near the ice and can see it in person it is breathtaking.

I was at the game live and he was noticeably faster than any of the other forwards

Fair enough. Clips could be misleading .

Aceonfire*

Yep, I was there. Eichel would pass to a teammate and they would promptly give it up. There is nothing you can do about that.

We know what we have in Eichel, happy that Reinhart looks so good. He always is in the right place, you make a mistake and he pounces.

Sabres fans, don't bother responding to Oiler trolls. You would think they would be happy with what they have but some of them are miserable anyway.

I was expecting a post from you

are you ****ing serious?
it's a prospect scrimmage
:laugh:

The guy has been doing this ever since the Oilers won the lottery, it's unhealthy at this point. I mean had he scored 6 goals he would clearly be better than McDavid

Welcome to the prospects board where posters discuss prospects. Not every comment is going to be positive or it isn't much of a discussion is it?

And as for it being a scrimmage, there were many mocking McDavid's 5 goals because it wasn't a real game. Or saying "Oilers D lol". The point stands. A supposed generational talent should have dummied the other team. And Eichel's line mates weren't exactly scrubs either..

Reinhart outplayed Eichel and that's fantastic for him. Some on here need to stop being so sensitive about criticism.

dwanmaster*

Welcome to the prospects board where posters discuss prospects. Not every comment is going to be positive or it isn't much of a discussion is it?

And as for it being a scrimmage, there were many mocking McDavid's 5 goals because it wasn't a real game. Or saying "Oilers D lol". The point stands. A supposed generational talent should have dummied the other team. And Eichel's line mates weren't exactly scrubs either..

Reinhart outplayed Eichel and that's fantastic for him. Some on here need to stop being so sensitive about criticism.

Lol.

OttawaRoughRiderFan*

Good for him. :handclap:

Is there somewhere to watch the "scrimmage" on line? I would love to see Reinhart's play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad