Prospect Info: C Filip Hållander, Timra IK

deakka

Nov 6, 2009
Some of the assist in the highlights are really neat. Selling the shot and sliding the pass softly sideways to an open man.

Not sure I've seen that patience and playmaking from either of Hornqvist or Hagelin

JBose7

Jun 7, 2013
This Kid might turn himself into a 2nd line center based on his age and now he plays, with even better competition this year so he will get used to seeing top notch competitive players so he will develop faster. Thats the hope

Dominance

99-66-4-9-87/97
Sep 30, 2017
The Land of Hockey
So happy that he and Addison fell out of the first round to us, and that GMJR and the scouting team didn’t fall into the classic trap where teams are repeatedly afraid to step up on such a player. We need this kind of thing to stay a competitive team long-term.

Reactions: Le Magnifique 66

Le Magnifique 66

Let's Go Pens
Jun 9, 2006
Montreal
So happy that he and Addison fell out of the first round to us, and that GMJR and the scouting team didn’t fall into the classic trap where teams are repeatedly afraid to step up on such a player. We need this kind of thing to stay a competitive team long-term.

I was looking on the Habs board and most posters would have preferred both our guys than the players they picked ( they had 3 picks in the 2nd round)
Hopefully they continue developing and become solid players down the road for us.

Reactions: BladeRunner66

BladeRunner66

Two-Headed Jerk
Oct 23, 2017
I was looking on the Habs board and most posters would have preferred both our guys than the players they picked ( they had 3 picks in the 2nd round)
Good.
tenor.gif

f*** the Habs.

Don't forget Pens even traded up a couple spots in order to snag Buddy Hålly. Still super early, but looking good so far.
Indeed.:thumbu:

Reactions: Le Magnifique 66

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
I really like this past draft's crop of players.

This kid and Kasper are going to be some pretty sweet players on this team in the near future. Not to mention the kids in WBS. I just hope JR & Co fix that massive hole in quality of defense prospects. It's sad to see how deep we were once at that position to being so brutal now. Outside of Addison and the far out hope a few have left for Lauzon and Almari, looks pretty grim.

Reactions: BladeRunner66

BladeRunner66

Two-Headed Jerk
Oct 23, 2017
I really like this past draft's crop of players.

This kid and Kasper are going to be some pretty sweet players on this team in the near future. Not to mention the kids in WBS. I just hope JR & Co fix that massive hole in quality of defense prospects. It's sad to see how deep we were once at that position to being so brutal now. Outside of Addison and the far out hope a few have left for Lauzon and Almari, looks pretty grim.
Yeah but i prefer to be F deep over D deep with how the game is being regulated right now. Good centers became a much sought after thus rarer breed and we literally have a reserve of them (f*** you Habs!), Dmen are easier to get if needed, especially if they're of the stay at home kind. But yeah, let's see how the next draft goes, wouldn't be surprised if GMJR turns his eye
s-l300.jpg

on D if he didn't patch up with trades before then.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad