Connor McDavid #97
Center Shoots Left | 6'1" 190 lbs
BIRTH: 1997-01-13, Richmond Hill, ON, CAN
Statistics
Previous Thread

Last edited:

Mount Kramer Cameras

Jul 15, 2014
Damn son. He is going to absolutely destroy the NHL. Elite all-star defencemen will be left weeping, pondering the meaning of life

Shwaguy*

Great flashy play that shows all the skill. But Cole Cassels and the Generals owned that game. McDavid was handily outplayed by Cassels, and got burned defensively as well. Just a reminder that he is human.

But Jesus Christ that speed.

docbenton

Dec 6, 2014
I think he can lead the NHL in scoring in his rookie season. He's better than Crosby ever was. If he ever learns to shoot the puck...watch out.

5 14 6 1

We are the 11.5%
Sep 15, 2010
Alberta
Great flashy play that shows all the skill. But Cole Cassels and the Generals owned that game. McDavid was handily outplayed by Cassels, and got burned defensively as well. Just a reminder that he is human.

I'm pretty sure not one player on Erie other the McDavid, and Elie created a scoring chance. Hard for him to do anything when his team was so badly outclassed.

Mount Kramer Cameras

Jul 15, 2014
It's like Kane's natural flow + Bure's speed + Crosby's vision. Holy hell. I don't wanna spam post my awe for McWizard but I just can't stop watching this goal

hamzarocks

Jul 22, 2012
Pickering, Ontario
I think he can lead the NHL in scoring in his rookie season. He's better than Crosby ever was. If he ever learns to shoot the puck...watch out.
by ever was do you mean before being drafted or do you mean in his whole carrer. Mcdavid wont win the scoring race but he should be top 15

Aceonfire*

McDavid will have a hard time leading the scoring race when his Oilers are outclassed in 90% of the games.

You should watch more of their games.

There are 10 other teams that allow more shots per game against than the Oilers.

Teams like Pittsburgh and Chicago were shut out more often than the Oilers were.

Yet they were absolutely dead last in goals per game.

The Oilers were not "outclassed" in 90% of their games, they were out "goaltended".

And that had nothing to do with the Oilers scoring woes. Hall was an 80 point player for the Oilers last season..

hamzarocks

Jul 22, 2012
Pickering, Ontario
Whatever helps you sleep at night there bud
wat its nearly impossible for mcdavid to win the race as a rookie, my bad if i wasnt clear about that. I mean crosby came 6ht with 102 points as a rookie, i dont see mcdavid winning the scoring title as a rookie but he most likely finishes around to 10-15 in the art ross race. He will no doubt win multiple scoring titles b4 his career is over, im just being realistic and not setting insane expectations from a rookie

dwanmaster*

You should watch more of their games.

There are 10 other teams that allow more shots per game against than the Oilers.

Teams like Pittsburgh and Chicago were shut out more often than the Oilers were.

Yet they were absolutely dead last in goals per game.

The Oilers were not "outclassed" in 90% of their games, they were out "goaltended".

And that had nothing to do with the Oilers scoring woes. Hall was an 80 point player for the Oilers last season..

damage control

Yeah15

2nd Tier Fan
Mar 15, 2007

Yes, we get it, Oshawa fan, McDavid has nothing on Cassels, Cassels is clearly superior. It has nothing to do with the fact that overall the Generals are 10 times the team that Erie is. I thought McDavid still had a fantastic game considering how badly Oshawa was dominating Erie.

Sabre Dance

Make Hockey Fun Again
Jul 27, 2006
He is like the Barry Sanders of hockey. Those moves at full speed are like nothing we have seen.

Last edited by a moderator:

5 14 6 1

We are the 11.5%
Sep 15, 2010
Alberta
Just finished making a highlight video if you guys could check it out and give it a thumbs up on youtube that would be awesome :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad