Confirmed with Link: Bye Bye Byron (Claimed by Habs)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taranis

Jul 9, 2013
Nova Scotia
I was never a big fan of Byron, but he did play a role for this team. Sucks to lose him, but I guess we have so many bottom six guys who can fill the spot of 13th forward.

Sean Monahan

JIMMIES ARE RUSTLED
Nov 25, 2011
Murrica
he'll fit right in with Desharnais and Gallagher

with how many wing prospects we have coming up Byron was bound to leave sooner or later.

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
I see the fit here, this definitely addresses the Habs lack of size :sarcasm:

Thanks for everything Pauly!! I know he has a 1 year old at home, I hope this change gives his family the financial stability they deserve. This guy is as ferocious competitor as they come, I wish him nothing but the best.

Dammit, why couldn't of they claimed Raymond :(

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
I was a fan of Byron when he was in Abbotsford, I was one of the few that didn't write him off when he was there and said he could play in the NHL. It's funny to see how times have changed and now I am see as the guy who dislikes him. :laugh:

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
I was a fan of Byron when he was in Abbotsford, I was one of the few that didn't write him off when he was there and said he could play in the NHL. It's funny to see how times have changed and now I am see as the guy who dislikes him. :laugh:

I actually hold you responsible for getting Byron put on waivers. Why do you hate Paul Byron so much? :sarcasm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad