Post-Game Talk: by the spirit of vanek..... (we lost)

FrontierPsyCHiatrist*

It's Ok, we've been great since post-Olympics.

Nedved

Mar 30, 2008
habs actually played a pretty good game.

weaver played poor
budaj

that's about it...and smith seemed to keep the puck out, and the habs just burned out.

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
I thought the team actually played well and should have won the game. Budaj was terrible and the Coyotes scored on 3/4 of their scoring chances, sometimes games go like that.

Price will be back Saturday and the team will win and we'll all be happy again! Because if they don't, I'm bringing back the hardcore firetherrien mojo back!

Markov4Captain

Dec 29, 2009
Montreal, QC
I actually thought we played well. Couldn't cash in on many chances to tie the game. Budaj was pretty bad but thats why he's not a starter.

I don't like Gionta with Vanek. He doesn't have any creativity. Rather see Galchenyuk or Briere take his spot.

Apoplectic Habs Fan

Aug 17, 2002
Crappy goaltending will kill you.

Overall whole team was sluggish.

Terrible PP. I don't know whose in charge of it and the head coach definitely deserves criticism because he isn't stepping in, but something has to change. It's Terribad. Rene bourque bad

Sports1131

Oct 24, 2004
I enjoyed this game a lot better than a good chunk of our wins this season. Good effort, great forecheck in the last two periods. Just a bad mistake near the end and poor goaltending. I'm not going to get upset about this one -- just need Price back soon.

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal
Not enough Vanek. Plek line and the third line have almost the same icetime :cry:

Can Therrien retire tomorrow? I want a coach that isn't a complete dumbass.

googlymoogly

Oct 27, 2007
This is the fault of too much optimism, fans need to get back at wanting to trade everyone because they all suck:laugh:

Tinordi starts to get praise and then he messes up
Vanek is called the savior but misses his opportunities.

Next game we should be wanting to trade Tinordi to a glue factory and send Vanek to Hamilton, then they will start scoring.;)

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
Crappy goaltending will kill you.

Overall whole team was sluggish.

Terrible PP. I don't know whose in charge of it and the head coach definitely deserves criticism because he isn't stepping in, but something has to change. It's Terribad. Rene bourque bad

Gallant is in charge of teh PP I believe. And Therrien is in charge of kicking garbage bins and yelling at Subban. At least that's what I gathered from 24CH :laugh::laugh::handclap:

nyhabsfan

Jun 23, 2005
Connecticut
Pleky sucked
Bourque always sucked
Enelin sucks in multiple languages
Budaj shows the difference between an average goalie and an elite goalie
Play D like that against the Sharks and their offense we'll get lite up for 6 or 7 goals
Good night!!

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
A game that was supposed to be lost. Would love to hear the record of a team playing a 3rd game on 4 nights away. Add you don't have your number #1 goalie. And your PP sucks so much that you can't benefit from numerous PP's. Recipe for disaster. It happened. Up to the next game. Can't wait to see a more rested Vanek play with a more rested Pleks. Eager to see if Weaver can be better than that.....let's put this on chemistry and fatigue as well.

TheRooster

Dec 31, 2013
Montreal
This is the fault of too much optimism, fans need to get back at wanting to trade everyone because they all suck:laugh:

Tinordi starts to get praise and then he messes up
Vanek is called the savior but misses his opportunities.

Next game we should be wanting to trade Tinordi to a glue factory and send Vanek to Hamilton, then they will start scoring.;)

Nah, just expect to lose Saturday, and they'll end up winning like 4-1. :laugh:

Ladies and gentlemen, The Habs..

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad