Butch Goring destroys Biznasty

doublechili

For all intensive purposes, your nuts
Apr 11, 2006
Although, I will say the whole Lou, Godfather and Mafia take by him is questionably crossing the line. Sure we all do it on a social media chat board, but in a position that he is in a little more responsibility, more should be expected.
Yeah, I kind of wondered about that too. He won't get in trouble for it, but if he makes a similar crack about the wrong group it would be a different story.

leeroggy

Jan 3, 2010
Yeah, I kind of wondered about that too. He won't get in trouble for it, but if he makes a similar crack about the wrong group it would be a different story.
He will get into trouble if Italian groups call the station/site and complain

doublechili

For all intensive purposes, your nuts
Apr 11, 2006
He will get into trouble if Italian groups call the station/site and complain
I'm 98% Italian ancestry and my parents were made to sit in the back of the class with the other Italians when they were in elementary school in Brooklyn, but now we're lumped in with the oppressors so I don't think he'd get in much trouble. :dunno:

SI90

Jul 25, 2011
StrongIsland
Butch is an animal!!!!
IMG_4551.jpeg

MJF

Hope is not a strategy
Sep 6, 2003
NYC
Butchie doesn’t know this is Bissonette’s schtick. He thinks this is real.

Rehabguy

Always open minded
Oct 2, 2011
Who is this Bissonette guy? Leave #91 ie. the real #91 alone!

Edit: ok Wikipedia told me. Why is this anti NY crowd moron on national television. This is when a billboard campaign is in order. Everybody call TNT and get this POS off TV. Butchies one of the Islander greats, MVP during one our runs and all around great guy. He's also ridiculing senior citizens for shit sake! (not that I've laid a few geezer jokes Lamiorello's way myself but I'm not on TV lol). Butchies doing his part now let's do ours! Typical, the Isles dominated everyone in the 80's and this Leaf loving POS going after one of our greats. Get him off the air!

1 (404) 885-4538 TNT

Last edited:

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013
Butchie doesn’t know this is Bissonette’s schtick. He thinks this is real.

Bissonnette wants him to come on the Chiclets podcast and I hope it happens. On the last episode he was just like, "I hope he understands this is just Twitter nonsense" and gave a bunch of props to Butch (and he has in the past as well).

I tend to think Butch knows and doesn't take it personally but the whole interaction is gold.

SI90

Jul 25, 2011
StrongIsland
Bissonnette wants him to come on the Chiclets podcast and I hope it happens. On the last episode he was just like, "I hope he understands this is just Twitter nonsense" and gave a bunch of props to Butch (and he has in the past as well).

I tend to think Butch knows and doesn't take it personally but the whole interaction is gold.
Would be a great interview. Would love to hear Butch talk about the dynasty years, his beginnings with the kings and even coaching

Reactions: chico19341

Rehabguy

Always open minded
Oct 2, 2011
Ok so if this is just Bisssonette’s schtick I hope this is Butchie’s as well. He didn’t seem so amused as people usually don’t say they want to shit all over you unless they are pissed or drunk.

seafoam

Soft Shock
Sponsor
May 17, 2011
IMG_2265.jpeg

Ok so if this is just Bisssonette’s as a schtick I hope this is Butchie’s as well. He didn’t seem so amused as people usually don’t say they want to shit all over you unless they are pissed or drunk.
They are building hype for when Butch goes on Biz’ podcast that he does with Ryan Whitney called Spittin’ Chiclets.

MJF

Hope is not a strategy
Sep 6, 2003
NYC

I think this is beneath Butchie's dignity to get involved with a clown like Bissonnette, and the entire Barstool umbrella is just lowbrow garbage.

Now get off my lawn!

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013
I think this is beneath Butchie's dignity to get involved with a clown like Bissonnette, and the entire Barstool umbrella is just lowbrow garbage.

Now get off my lawn!

I don't like most of Barstool's stuff but Chiclets is legitimately good. Great guests and most of the time they're talking like real humans instead of robots repeating the same old lines we've heard 1,000 times. There's still some segments that are over the top but the meat of the content is probably the best in the hockey world.

MarsTBOW

Jun 30, 2014
Ct.
I don't like most of Barstool's stuff but Chiclets is legitimately good. Great guests and most of the time they're talking like real humans instead of robots repeating the same old lines we've heard 1,000 times. There's still some segments that are over the top but the meat of the content is probably the best in the hockey world.

Yes I did like the Mick Vukota interview, but only when Vukota spoke. Biz seems like a phony idiot to me....

Reactions: CupHolders

CupHolders

Really Fries My Bananas!
Aug 8, 2006

Now get off my lawn!
Except for an occasional Isles podcast, I don’t really follow sports shows of any kind. As a teen, I used to listen to WFAN in the late 80’s. But, as ESPN gained in popularity in the early 90’s, I gave that up altogether.

But what you describe, essentially is how I see most sports media. Is Barstool really that much worse than the talking heads of ESPN?

I genuinely ask as someone who doesn’t really know.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad