Butch Goring destroys Biznasty

SI90

Jul 25, 2011
StrongIsland
This man bleeds Royal blue and Orange. We must protect the real 91 at all costs.

He just put the nail in the coffin of Paul Bissonette. Lol

Love him or hate him, Butch rides for Long Island
IMG_4296.jpeg

IMG_4297.jpeg

Last edited:

MarsTBOW

Jun 30, 2014
Ct.
This man bleeds Royal blue and Orange. We must protect the real 91 at all costs.

He just put the nail in the coffin of Paul Bissonette. Lol

Love him or hate him, Butch rides for Long Island View attachment 782224
View attachment 782226

Biz has taken "Too Many Hits To The Head" and will wind up out of a job eventually due to his Big Mouth that has No Filter...

Mr Misunderstood

Loser Point User
Apr 11, 2016
Charlotte, NC
I mean he knows that Isles fans are a bunch of maniacs that will tune in to hear what he has to say and then comment away on all his posts.

Like Wendy Peffercorn, he knows exactly what he’s doing up there.

seafoam

Soft Shock
Sponsor
May 17, 2011
Butch is so passionate about the Islanders that he inadvertently fell for the bait.

I guarantee if you ran into Biz at like an airport or something he would admit that all this kind of stuff he says is just for entertainment.

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013
I mean he knows that Isles fans are a bunch of maniacs that will tune in to hear what he has to say and then comment away on all his posts.

Like Wendy Peffercorn, he knows exactly what he’s doing up there.

It's also good for ratings to bandwagon one of the largest (if not the largest) fan base in all of hockey and shit on one of the smaller ones. Very little risk.

Reactions: doublechili

CupHolders

Really Fries My Bananas!
Aug 8, 2006
It's also good for ratings to bandwagon one of the largest (if not the largest) fan base in all of hockey and shit on one of the smaller ones. Very little risk.
Absolutely this. Especially since putting the Isles and their fans specifically as the target traditionally earned them Ranger fans. In recent years, Toronto fans too.

Way back in the day some WFAN radio jockeys admitted to their anti-Islander shtick for this very reason. It’s a cheap low effort move of gaining exposure.

If these types were genuinely concerned about player treatment by fans… then where is their whine when it comes to Ranger fans and Potvin.

To be clear, I like that the Ranger fan vilification of Potvin remains. Hope it never goes away and like the color it brings to the rivalry.

EDIT: Although, I will say the whole Lou, Godfather and Mafia take by him is questionably crossing the line. Sure we all do it on a social media chat board, but in a position that he is in a little more responsibility, more should be expected.

Last edited:

Doshell Propivo

Dec 5, 2005
It's obvious that Bissonnette has a major intellectual disability. Pretty remarkable that he's a functioning member of society let alone one with a successful career. Not sure what it says about the morons that are entertained by him but that's a different conversation.

Elvis P

Stop! In the name of love/You can't hurry love
Dec 10, 2007
ATL
The first 7 posts are great. Paul only scored 22 points in 202 games.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad