Butch Goring destroys Biznasty

SI90

Jul 25, 2011
StrongIsland
Butch going at leafs fans now!!! lol this is awesome!!!
IMG_4712.jpeg

leeroggy

Jan 3, 2010
What I don't understand is... what's the highlight of the Leafs seasons been? Certainly nothing of note. 1 playoff series win in like 10 years?

It must be difficult to look down on someone from that low.

Still mourning the WJC Quarterfinal loss

Kind of like Covid to their psyche

MattMartin

Killer Instinct™
Feb 10, 2007
Long Island
What I don't understand is... what's the highlight of the Leafs seasons been? Certainly nothing of note. 1 playoff series win in like 10 years?

It must be difficult to look down on someone from that low.
It's like they just forgot that since Tavares left we went to two ECF's while their team didn't win a round either of those years. Actually the last 2 years they have done far better than us. They went 1-2 in the playoffs and we went 0-1. Baby steps I guess. I figure by 2030 or so they could get to the 3rd round. I mean, just like you said, that's a really low bar to clear.

Reactions: PWJunior

PROMputt

I promise to never forget.
Jan 4, 2008
Lawnguyland
I wish Butch would just ignore him
I agree. Bissonnette barely had talent to play in the NHL, surviving on his goon tactics alone (he would probably only be good enough to play 4th line on my sons 18u team LOL). Butch is a 4 time cup champ and a great player why stoop to his level.

PWJunior

Stay safe!
Apr 11, 2010
Long Island, NY
I agree. Bissonnette barely had talent to play in the NHL, surviving on his goon tactics alone (he would probably only be good enough to play 4th line on my sons 18u team LOL). Butch is a 4 time cup champ and a great player why stoop to his level.

I love that Butchie is sticking up for the Isles, he will always bleed Islanders and he's one of us. Some clown disrespects us, Isles fans aren't the type to sit there and just swallow shit. You f***ing go Butchie!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad