Confirmed with Link: Bunch placed in COVID protocol

TannedBum

Jul 23, 2014
giphy.webp

OnTheRun

/dev/null
May 17, 2014
I wish we had a game just for the lul

but many of those that were under COVID protocol should be out of it now, no?

Btw, with today's government announcement of no more than 5 days confinement for vaccinated people, would it apply to NHL players or NHL have its own confinement protocol?

It probably doesn't apply, since the guideline is 5 days isolation + 5 days mask on full time. So unless they plan on playing with a mask on, that shouldn't apply... Plus the NHL have its own quarantine rules on top of that.

pepperMonkey

Aug 2, 2005
Toronto
Ugg...what is the NHL doing? There are devices that detect Covid in the air that can be connected to HVAC systems...and there are also devices that can filter out Covid once the contaminated air is sucked into the HVAC system. At the very least, we could keep the dressing room safe from Covid.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

vokiel

#MolsonIsntWine
Jan 31, 2007
Montréal
Well glad they're following my advice. Put everyone on it ASAP, next game is Monday. 5 days on the protocol, then you play if you get a negative on the exit test.

Habs

We should have drafted Michkov
Feb 28, 2002
My doc friend says if you get OMICRON, you can't get the DELTA which is good news for some for of herd immunity. Until the next variant arrives... lol

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad