Confirmed with Link: Bunch placed in COVID protocol

Luigi Habs

Captain Saku
Jul 30, 2005
Montreal
I wish we had a game just for the lul

but many of those that were under COVID protocol should be out of it now, no?

Btw, with today's government announcement of no more than 5 days confinement for vaccinated people, would it apply to NHL players or NHL have its own confinement protocol?

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal
Who do we even have left???

Unless someone comes back:
Drouin-Suzuki -Caufield
Vejdemo - Poehling -Belzile
Pezzetta -Hillis

Kulak-Clague
Niku-Schueneman

McNiven

We are supposed to get some guys back from Covid protocol/injuries by next game though.

Apoplectic Habs Fan

Aug 17, 2002
I wish we had a game just for the lul

but many of those that were under COVID protocol should be out of it now, no?

Btw, with today's government announcement of no more than 5 days confinement for vaccinated people, would it apply to NHL players or NHL have its own confinement protocol?

I thought some would be out but Sportsnet looks like they gave up trying to update.

Leks is over 2 weeks

Big Empty

He's a big horse
Jan 27, 2020
Montréal
Knowing the NHL,

I get you are down to 9 players but we need you to play, Arizona cant pay for toilet paper
Very OT here but the new ownership in AZ is going to turn things around.

Alex Meruelo is loaded and they’re building a new arena in Tempe. It might take some time but he and president Xavier Gutierrez are going to right the ship.

I’m going to be doing a summer job for the Yotes and I was extremely impressed with their staff. Most of the outside noise is false.

HabsWhiteKnightLOL

Apr 29, 2017
Somewhere on earth in a hospital
Chariot Petry Allen Primeau Dauphin Belpedio Romanov Evans Byron Hoffman and Lekhonen should all be back for the next game game

As for Armia and Gallagher mysterious injuries who knows.

That's enought to play , team won't be that bad compared to last game. It should be enough to send caufield in the ahl

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Who do we even have left???

According to the CF Transactions twitter account, Lehkonen and Hoffman came out of COVID Protocol. And you have to imagine that the others that were initially placed on it should be coming out of their isolation over the next few days.

Here is the list I took off Sportsnet's website that lists all the players of each team on COVID Protocol list and the date they were placed on it (it doesn't list Evans and Romanov that were added on January 1st):

Montreal Canadiens: Artturi Lehkonen (Dec. 18), Laurent Dauphin (Dec. 19), Mike Hoffman (Dec. 20), Tyler Toffoli (Dec. 27), Jake Allen (Dec. 27), Ben Chiarot (Dec. 27), Joel Edmundson (Dec. 27), Jeff Petry (Dec. 27), Chris Wideman (Dec. 27), goalie coach Eric Raymond (Dec. 27), Paul Byron (Dec. 29), Cayden Primeau (Dec. 29), Louie Belpedio (Dec. 30), Gianni Fairbrother (Dec. 30), Brandon Baddock (Dec. 31)

So the first three are out of it.

Toffoli & Edmundson, it doesn't matter because both are hurt.

And with the isolation going down to 5 days if you have no symptoms, then by the time the Habs play their next scheduled game (January 12th vs. Boston), then pretty much all the guys in the COVID list now will be off it.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Just put the entire team on the protocol regardless of whether they come up positive or not. They have 5 days to come back, their calendar starts over the next day.

They have to go with a new format and concept.

Let it get settled by the teams’ respective zamboni drivers facing each other.

I don’t know about Letowski but the others must have all contracted it in Florida where the goalies and a few coaches were the only ones wearing masks inside the arena.

sandviper

No Ragrets
Jan 26, 2016
Toronto
Just put the entire team on the protocol regardless of whether they come up positive or not. They have 5 days to come back, their calendar starts over the next day.

Yeah, the rate players are getting infected, it's got to be in the locker room as opposed to community. Teams (Laval and Habs) are shut down until the 6th. Just make it until the 10th and tell everyone to stay home. Yes, sucks to not practice, but stay isolated until the 10th, then get some quick work in on the 11th before heading to Boston.

Reactions: amethyst and vokiel

Goalfield22

In Bilbo We Trust
Aug 31, 2021
According to the CF Transactions twitter account, Lehkonen and Hoffman came out of COVID Protocol. And you have to imagine that the others that were initially placed on it should be coming out of their isolation over the next few days.

Here is the list I took off Sportsnet's website that lists all the players of each team on COVID Protocol list and the date they were placed on it (it doesn't list Evans and Romanov that were added on January 1st):

Montreal Canadiens: Artturi Lehkonen (Dec. 18), Laurent Dauphin (Dec. 19), Mike Hoffman (Dec. 20), Tyler Toffoli (Dec. 27), Jake Allen (Dec. 27), Ben Chiarot (Dec. 27), Joel Edmundson (Dec. 27), Jeff Petry (Dec. 27), Chris Wideman (Dec. 27), goalie coach Eric Raymond (Dec. 27), Paul Byron (Dec. 29), Cayden Primeau (Dec. 29), Louie Belpedio (Dec. 30), Gianni Fairbrother (Dec. 30), Brandon Baddock (Dec. 31)

So the first three are out of it.

Toffoli & Edmundson, it doesn't matter because both are hurt.

And with the isolation going down to 5 days if you have no symptoms, then by the time the Habs play their next scheduled game (January 12th vs. Boston), then pretty much all the guys in the COVID list now will be off it.

Bad for the tank.

vokiel

#MolsonIsntWine
Jan 31, 2007
Montréal
Yeah, the rate players are getting infected, it's got to be in the locker room as opposed to community. Teams (Laval and Habs) are shut down until the 6th. Just make it until the 10th and tell everyone to stay home. Yes, sucks to not practice, but stay isolated until the 10th, then get some quick work in on the 11th before heading to Boston.
A good plan, but.. I think they have to be tested to get out of it.

They need to put all players inside plastic balls, feed them carrot juice and make sure they stay fit. haha

WatchfulElm

Former "Domi a favor"
Jan 31, 2007
Rive-Sud
I think we would have a better line-up by bringing back all the former Habs still active in Europe.

Daniel Carr - David Desharnais - Nikita Scherbak
Lucas Lessio - Joonas Nattinen - Jiri Sekac
Christian Thomas - Jacob De La Rose - Sven Andrighetto
Jordan Weal

Alexei Emelin - Darren Dietz
Otto Leskinen - Christian Folin
Nikita Nesterov - Raphael Diaz
Mark Barberio - Morgan Ellis

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad