Buffalo Wings or Black Chicken Tenders?

Albi

Nov 24, 2004
Claro - Switzerland
Are you guys serious? In the past couple games, Hank and Dats looked gassed, and Detroit D is soft as butter, with the likes of Smith and Colaiacovo on the ice. Sure, they have Howard...but it would be a great matchup for us.

Chicago would be a VERY different story.

This said, I expect the Wings to get killed tonite, but I hope to be wrong.

Sydor25

LA Kings
Wings by a landslide. Home ice and a weak defense that will get pounded by LA. The hawks are too fast for the Kings. Muzzin and Regehr are going to have trouble handling the speedy forwards of Chicago. They get a lot of cross ice goals against Quick because he is agressive.

I don't think the Wings have much of a chance tonight, but I hope that I'm wrong.

TonySCV

Golden
Mar 2, 2004
Los Angeles, CA
Are you guys serious? In the past couple games, Hank and Dats looked gassed, and Detroit D is soft as butter, with the likes of Smith and Colaiacovo on the ice. Sure, they have Howard...but it would be a great matchup for us.

?!

I think most everyone is serious. Almost all the votes are for Detroit.

Herby

Now I can die in peace
Feb 27, 2002
Mullett Lake, MI
The four best teams in the NHL are playing in the Conf. Finals.

Nothing is going to come cheap this year, I like our chances.

Whiskeypete

Jul 14, 2010
Chicago
i stand alone. like a mad scientist down in the lab...........except for whoever voted after the game ended

madla.jpg

the Hawks were the best team in the league this year. to be the best, you've got to beat the best

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad