Buffalo Wings or Black Chicken Tenders?

DAkings20

Kings can't score
Dec 26, 2008
Los Angeles, CA
Both teams give the Kings struggles. I really don't care, because in the end it depends on which Kings team shows up every night.

Herby

Now I can die in peace
Feb 27, 2002
Mullett Lake, MI
For me personally it is great, I can't wait for Game 7 tomorrow. Either way I'll get to see the Kings again, which is awesome.

From a pure hockey perspective, you got to be pulling for Detroit because the Kings are terrible on the road. I think if we get Detroit with home ice we win in 5 games, with Chicago and playing on the road we are probably a slight dog.

Ron*

I'd rather see Chicago just to see if the Kings can win a ****ing road playoff game.

takk

Feb 19, 2013
Warszawa
I just want the team to stay healthy. It's clear Kopitar is not hundred percent and either we get Toews or Datsyuk our struggles at FO will continue. Maybe I'd want Chicago more because they lack center depth and our forechecking will be more effective against them.

123slam

Dec 28, 2006
We will get Stoll back. Our faceoff woes will be no more. I'd rather be at 45-50% per game than 38-43%.

Detroit, please. PLEASE.

kovacro

Uvijek Vjerni
Nov 20, 2008
Hamilton, ON
I'm hoping Detroit because I will be able to get tix for the games through some connections but I think it will be the Hawks. Both will be tough opponents but we can do it.

At least I can watch the game tonight in a relaxed state.

Whiskeypete

Jul 14, 2010
Chicago
CHI

i am here and want to see LA knock out the BH's. everyone i know here are Hawks fans and would want the Kings to serve up some crow for them. i had some putz at Target telling me LA didn't deserve to win last season for example. why? they aren't in a traditional hockey market. they don't know hockey out there. that kind of **** annoys the hell out of me. not to mention the sheer number of bandwagon BH fans is over the top.

Hawks fans want LA (over SJ), because they think they will steamroll the Kings. ironically they thought the same about DET.

for LA to advance and then the big "if" (i am not saying it), then they have to beat the best. that is CHI, which would make two president's trophy winners they ousted.

bring on the Hawks

Mats26

Vet Movement - What's the Maatta?
Sep 16, 2005
I think home ice will be a factor again in R3. And for this reason I want the wings. We can impose our physical play against their smaller forwards and by game 4 they will be toast. Not to impressed with thier D play eithier and they would have played 14 games already. Toffoli would play in every game IMO in this series.

Hawks bring a bigger game, better D, skill and speed, do we have enough left in the tank for them?

Both series will be tough but Wings would be my choice....so it means we play the Hawks :(

TonySCV

Golden
Mar 2, 2004
Los Angeles, CA
You think Chicago is going to lose tonight? Come on. No chance.

It's Kings vs. Blackhawks.

I'd certainly prefer Detroit for home ice and because I think Chicago is the team to beat, so Detroit doing that dirty work for the Kings would be huge, but that's not going to happen. The Wings had their game 7 in Detroit and laid an egg.

If the Kings are fortunate enough to do this thing back to back, it's going to be hugely impressive. The path to a Cup this year is significantly tougher than last year. Detroit or Chicago and then Boston or Pittsburgh? Good lord.

Ron*

Just saw the conference schedules...

If Chicago wins, Kings play them back to back on Saturday and Sunday.

Not sure if I like that. So will be wanting Detroit instead.

dbbourn

Aug 22, 2005
New Jersey
Detriot.

Home Ice.
Eastern time zone starts. (but I realize I am in the minority on this)

To be honest, both teams are scary, but beatable if the Kings show up. Feels like the Kings have been winning games that they have no business winning... Thanks to Quick.

Pucknut50

Jun 13, 2007
Omen? Built this in December.

P1030250.JPG

Butch 19

Go cart Mozart
May 12, 2006
Geographical Oddity
I don't really have a preference.

But assuming (KNOWING!!) the Kings will win this in 5 or 6, I'd rather them hang the loss on Detroit - as their send off to the east conf next season.

KingsFan7824

Dec 4, 2003
Visit site
With Detroit you get home ice, but if it's Detroit that means they've won 2 Game 7's on the road.

With Chicago, it could set things up for a future playoff rival, since the core players on both teams are still fairly young.

I can't say I have a preference. Neither one is easy. You either get what was the best and deepest team in the regular season, or one of the hotter goalies in the playoffs playing behind a team that seems to always score last second goals against the Kings.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad