Post-Game Talk: Buffalo. What else is new?

Willchel Marlynder

(philer bozel)
Jul 15, 2010
Windsor, ON
Sigh.... Losing to Detroit and Buffalo is just.... We play in the weakest division and can't beat the weakest team in it, but can dominate the Preds.

Maybe this bodes well for the playoffs?

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
meh whatever....

Only thing I disliked is that Babcock benched the Plek line in favour of Bozak line when Plek line with Kappy and Johnsson was giving sabres the headache.

Also; Freddie get all the bad goals out of your system now; don't pull a 1st game against caps in the playoffs where you gave up a goal to Wilson from way outside with no-one in front. Repeat: Get all the bad goals out of your system now; in the playoffs you gotta be a WALL

Reactions: stickty111

Alerion

Dec 24, 2012
Halifax, NS
I'm gonna sum up this thread for people.

There are gonna be people ripping on Z and his contract.
There are gonna be some people ripping on Andy.
There are gonna be people ripping on the team "not showing up" even though they literally made like one mistake that cost them the game.
There's gonna be some doorknobs lament how this proves we won't be doing well in the playoffs.

then there are gonna be people going back and forth.

save yourself some time and avoid it.
Another blown lead in the 3rd, at least that's not a trend or anything.

Reactions: Suntouchable13

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
Sigh.... Losing to Detroit and Buffalo is just.... We play in the weakest division and can't beat the weakest team in it, but can dominate the Preds.

Maybe this bodes well for the playoffs?

They lost to Detroit?

And the Leafs did dominate the game, just couldn't bury their chances. Buffalo did.

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002
Kapanen looks like our answer to Carl Hagelin though. Just needs to upgrade the flow and he’s good for a June run.

Pyromaniac

May 29, 2012
I said it in the GDT and I will say it again. Still puzzled how anyone can blame Zaitsev for that one. He did his job by keeping Eichel to the outside, at that point it was Andersen's job to stop that weak attempt from Eichel.

Gallagbi

Formerly Eazy_B97
Jul 5, 2005
There's the case for resting Andersen.

We were 68% CF% tonight, you won't lose many games like that.

Johnson and Buffalo with a horseshoe up their ass again and you could see it from the very start.
Isn't he somewhat rested now?

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002
Matthews already told us that he would not be 100% for the rest of the season......and the left winger on that line contributes nothing, but he still had a ton of chances..

It’s not that he was necessarily awful but human and didn’t bury his many chances due to so so shot selection.

Al14

Jul 13, 2007
Eichel delivered for his team (with some help from Andersen)!

Matthews, not so much delivered! Maybe his shoulder is still a little tight.

Reactions: saffronleaf

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad