99GoHabsGo99

MontrealCanadiens200
Sponsor
Oct 6, 2009
Charlottetown,PE
www.youtube.com
Look who's back!

T3PYq5e.gif

MIG, You are a beast. I logged in just to say that... Last couple weeks on twitter/here you have had me dying :laugh:

Keep up the good work

Bob b smith

Jan 14, 2007
Could we lose every remaining game and still see no changes? It's like MT&B are playing a game of chicken with the team at this point.

At least if the Therrien press scrums didn't have only the playfull chitchat of a new art gallery launch, we'd have a better idea what's happening with this team.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Is Emelin back in the lineup?

Should be. No reported injury, looks like his absence was due to having missed the reporting deadline. Habs typically hand out a one-game suspension.

OpenIceHit

Oct 3, 2006
Toronto
Should be. No reported injury, looks like his absence was due to having missed the reporting deadline. Habs typically hand out a one-game suspension.

I'm glad he's back. He's been playing well lately and delivering some solid hits. I wouldn't have been surprised to see him healthy scratch again.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
I'm glad he's back. He's been playing well lately and delivering some solid hits. I wouldn't have been surprised to see him healthy scratch again.

I too would like to see him back, but nothing official has been announced as of yet. I only gave my opinion.

One non-official twitter source calls him "questionable" for tonight on account of "personal" reasons. We'll have to wait for an announcement from a better source.

Takeru

Oct 6, 2014
Hopefully we finally get a .500 record tonight. Then we can drop below it and the tank will be in good shape.

Ursus the White

Formerly Hogfather
Mar 27, 2014
Alberta
Hello Sabres, my old friends,
We've come to tank with you again,
Bottom feeders softly creeping,
Habs playing as if they were sleeping,
And the vision that was planted in my brain
Still remains...
...Within the sound of tanking.

:handclap:well done...

And to their goal tending god they prayed

Takeru

Oct 6, 2014
A pool should be added to this thread.

"How many goals will Scrivens give tonight?"

1) 4
2) 5
3) 6
4) 7
5) 8
6) 9
7) 10+

Doesn't matter. As long as it's more than two, which it certainly will, it's a sure loss.

Scrivens is the perfect tank commander, though Therrien is close second.

Embrassez le char d'assaut!

shawdowmaker

Dec 20, 2011
Montreal
I would like to see the Habs show emotion, maybe take somebody out legally of course...just destroy someone... maybe Gionta lol kidding.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Hey, I'm in Toronto tonight. Anywhere to watch the habs game? Anyone going out? My girlfriend is working tonight so I'd like to maybe catch the game out somewhere.

:)

Go watch some commercials, cause apparently, you love them.

Oh wait ... :laugh:

VAN-HAB

Vancouver Habitant
Sep 3, 2003
West Kelowna
David Desharnais had a solid game last night, and he will be ready for tonight as well. 2 assists and goal for the little brave guy.
MT needs the guys to step it up tonight to show their support and they will.
4-1 Habs
Barberio will score too
MT is here to stay and he will, awesome coach, don't get the hate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad