Planet Of Sound
twitter.com
ubEIder.jpg

(embrace pic in full size here)

MackAttack26

Jan 10, 2015
Ontario
Didn't realize you were all full aboard the tank in Montreal yet! :laugh:

Honest question: Isn't Price going to get back early enough to steal you guys some wins late in the season? I can't see you finishing bottom-5 with that.

Anyways, good luck tonight, hopefully you guys get what you want (Yes, I know Buffalo is in a position where they are bottom of the league but I just can't root for losses anymore)

Bourne Endeavor

Apr 6, 2009
Montreal, Quebec
Didn't realize you were all full aboard the tank in Montreal yet! :laugh:

Honest question: Isn't Price going to get back early enough to steal you guys some wins late in the season? I can't see you finishing bottom-5 with that.

Anyways, good luck tonight, hopefully you guys get what you want (Yes, I know Buffalo is in a position where they are bottom of the league but I just can't root for losses anymore)

Price isn't due back for at least another three weeks, and may be out until March. Frankly, I want him benched for the season because we have little to no chance of making the playoffs. If he needs surgery, let him get it and properly recuperate for next year. I suspect his injury is this bad due to them already rushing him back once. I never want to see that again.

So please, completely obliterate us. Another 5-2 Columbus style beat down would be perfect. :D

BigHabs

Aug 3, 2009
The only thing about tonights game that I already am not looking forward to is that Buffalo seems to be the one team no matter where we are in the standings they always have our number.

Even last year when we were top dogs.

JLP

Refugee
Aug 16, 2005
Could we lose every remaining game and still see no changes? It's like MT&B are playing a game of chicken with the team at this point.

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
Hopefully O'reilly gets a hattrick. Should have been all in on him instead of committing to the cupcake brigade.

alas the Sabres are quite good at Playstation

golgoXIII

Apr 2, 2007
Scrivens ??? f... unreal, how many games before they catch he is not nhl caliber

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad