GDT: Buffalo Sabres vs Montreal Canadiens- 11/29/14 7:00pm EST City, TVA, TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
They're Back!

928616-josh-gorges-brian-gionta.jpg

:sabres vs :habs

Game Date- 11/29/14
Game Time- 7:00pm EST
TV Networks- City, TVA
Radio- TSN 690

Starting Goalies

:habs

Dustin Tokarski

Tokarski1-640x427.jpg

Record: 3-2-0 SV% .919 GAA 2.37

:sabres

Jhonas Enroth

Jhonas+Enroth+Buffalo+Sabres+v+Los+Angeles+2for4YLDB44l.jpg

Record: 4-9-1 SV% .912 GAA 3.13

Starting Lineups

:habs

Pacioretty - Desharnais - Paranteau
Galchenyuk - Plekanec - Gallagher
Prust - Eller - Sekac
Tangradi - Malhotra - Weise

Markov-Subban
Emelin- Gonchar
Weaver-Gilbert

Tokarski
Price

:sabres

Matt Moulson- Zemgus Girgensons-Tyler Ennis
Brian Flynn- Torrey Mitchell- Brian Gionta
Nicolas Deslauriers-Cody Hodgson-21 Drew Stafford
Marcus Foligno- Patrick Kaleta-Chris Stewart
Cody McCormick

Tyson Strachan- Tyler Myers
Nikita Zadorov- Rasmus Ristolainen
Mike Weber- Andrej Meszaros
Andre Benoit

Jhonas Enroth
Michal Neuvirth

Last Games

:habs :sabres

Go :habs Go

Last edited:

Tabarouette

ben kin
Jan 28, 2013
mtl
according to the other thread we lost already and MT is getting fired and christmas is canceled, everything sucks 4ever

most depressing thread ever

WhiskeySeven*

Expect the expected
Jun 17, 2007
If serious, a statement like that says a great deal about an individual's personality.
No hockey fan has wanted their player to lay a hit on an opposing player, their captain no less, on the team that just beat us? I'm clearly a sociopath hidden in plain clothes - hide your kids away.

WhiskeySeven*

Expect the expected
Jun 17, 2007
If a knee to Gionta's head would works at centre-ice if Captain umpa lumpa stays upright upon contact lol
No I don't think that's necessary - no need for dirty hits. I'm just remembering the many, many instances where Gionta would get checked, was too weak to stand-up for himself and his line entirely died and had to come to his salvation.

I just want to see him get flattened, nothing dirty or illegal, but just flattened.

dkd

May 4, 2012
Canada
No I don't think that's necessary - no need for dirty hits. I'm just remembering the many, many instances where Gionta would get checked, was too weak to stand-up for himself and his line entirely died and had to come to his salvation.

I just want to see him get flattened, nothing dirty or illegal, but just flattened.

Wish to see him get subbanatored.

Gomez91

Fala!!
Nov 27, 2011
Where I want

Dirty hit? Gionta's head comes too Allen's knee nothing dirty here umpa lumpa needs to put lifts in his skates to take a clean hit lol

Hackett

BAKAMAN
Mar 4, 2002
Visit site

I'm not sure where this is coming from. Gionta became far more limited after the operations, but I never really questioned his effort or competitive nature.

Sure it was frustrating in the last couple seasons but I hold no ill will against him for his time here. Ditto for gorges.

Brainiac

Registered Offender
Feb 17, 2013
Montreal
No hockey fan has wanted their player to lay a hit on an opposing player, their captain no less, on the team that just beat us? I'm clearly a sociopath hidden in plain clothes - hide your kids away.

Whiskey, you just got your avatar back. Don't mess it up another time.

Remember, Jack'n'Coke is a drink, not a bottle and a little bag full of powder. :laugh:

Hackett

BAKAMAN
Mar 4, 2002
Visit site
If we lose again, can we hope that Therrien gets fired?

You have the right to hope, but it would take far more for MT to get canned assuming there aren't any irreconcilable differences between him and MB/Molson. But based on pure results, no chance

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
If we lose again, can we hope that Therrien gets fired?

If the offense dries up.. Which it seems like it is going to, we will lose a lot more games than we win.

Only so long before those losses spiral out of control as players get fed up with therriens vanilla approach to hockey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad