Pre-Game Talk: Buffalo Sabres @ Toronto Maple Leafs | TUESDAY @ 730pm | SNO | Jack vs Auston

Status
Not open for further replies.

TorMapleJays

Jun 24, 2012
Would you try to rebuild when you have Sundin in his prime? I'd classify the Leafs as legit contenders late 90s and before the lockout. Playoff appearances, conference finals etc.

Late 90s early 90s early 2000. We've had contenders. Unlike the blue jays. Early 90s and now.

Enough with the don't be vocal be humble. This is sports. This is the leafs. I will be loud. I will be proud.

You want to know why fans hate us now..... because they see what is happening here. Leafs are on their way to being a dynastty (tt Matthews, DynasTTy) doesn't matter how we got here. This isn't a two year window where we added a bunch of aging vets. We are being led by 19-24 year old kids. These kids are here for the next 10 years at least.

If you don't want to jump on the train now... if you can't see what's happening now.. stay away from younge st during the MULTIPLE parades they will be having from Sue St Marie all the way down to Kingston.

This is leaf land and if you don't like it.... well.. there are ready 29 other franchises looking for your humble support.

#STANDWITNESS

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
Late 90s early 90s early 2000. We've had contenders. Unlike the blue jays. Early 90s and now.

Enough with the don't be vocal be humble. This is sports. This is the leafs. I will be loud. I will be proud.

You want to know why fans hate us now..... because they see what is happening here. Leafs are on their way to being a dynastty (tt Matthews, DynasTTy) doesn't matter how we got here. This isn't a two year window where we added a bunch of aging vets. We are being led by 19-24 year old kids. These kids are here for the next 10 years at least.

If you don't want to jump on the train now... if you can't see what's happening now.. stay away from younge st during the MULTIPLE parades they will be having from Sue St Marie all the way down to Kingston.

This is leaf land and if you don't like it.... well.. there are ready 29 other franchises looking for your humble support.

#STANDWITNESS

Appreciate the sentiment but you may want to look at a map.

TorMapleJays

Jun 24, 2012
From highway 17 to Highway 400 to highway 407 to 401 qew 403 to the 401 all the way to Kingston lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad