Post-Game Talk (GBU): Buffalo Sabres at Philadelphia Flyers 7PM 3/7/2020

Sabreality

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 12, 2008
Atlanta, GA
yeah it wasnt a bad game, good teams take advantage of the mistakes, Sabres mistake always end up in the back of the net. Thats why they play 60, a good 42min doesnt matter when you dont have centers.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Is this an NHL first???

Two opposing goalies both named Carter??:huh:

Let's hope it doesn't happen again, at least for The Sabres...

Switch to Tampa v Boston. Nice feisty game!

Get Carter? The problem is the Flyers have the Michael Caine version and Buffalo has the Sylvester Stallone version.

Reactions: Howie Hodge

5 Minute Major

Sabres Fan
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2010
Vestal, NY
Because they lost for the sixth straight time. Playing well is irrelevant by three or four losses.

But if it makes you happy, run with it. If it placates you at least, go with it....

Did I say it made me happy? In fact, if you read my post before, I said the bottom line was another loss.

But go ahead and make stupid comments about Rob Ray if it placates you.

Howie Hodge

Zombie Woof
Sep 16, 2017
Buffalo, NY
Did I say it made me happy? In fact, if you read my post before, I said the bottom line was another loss.

But go ahead and make stupid comments about Rob Ray if it placates you.

Thank you for giving me permission, I was worrying that you would prohibit me from doing so.:thumbu:

Your approval means everything to me.

MagnumForce2

Dec 16, 2011
This is what I’ve come to expect from this team. It doesn’t bother me anymore. Hopefully each loss brings us closer to Botterill getting canned.

Reactions: Cheese Breadman

Howie Hodge

Zombie Woof
Sep 16, 2017
Buffalo, NY
Screensho.jpg

OkimLom

May 3, 2010
Down to 26th overall, 0-6 since the deadline. 0 for 19 on the PP hasnt scored in 7

down to 26th overall, 28th and 29th within screaming distance.

I remember when the Sabres were around 20th place earlier in the season, and I was told this team was good because they were in a playoff spot (3rd in the division) with Tampa and Toronto and others below us.

Taro Tsujimoto

Jan 6, 2009
Clarence Center, NY
Tied going into the third in Colorado.
Tied going into the third in Vegas.
Tied going into the third in Philly.

Scored a grand total of one goal in those three third periods combined (and said goal came after the outcome was already decided in Vegas). Bunch of choke artists.

Royisgone

Mar 7, 2012
We actually played a pretty strong game, while Philly brought their "C" game I think. And we still lost by 2!

:laugh:

Reactions: joshjull

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad