Post-Game Talk: Buffalo Sabres at New York Rangers 10/31/13

Championship*

Needed to win tonight and they did. Good. Now do it again.

smoneil

Jul 14, 2004
Arkansas
What happened with Girardi at the end there? My stream was choppy as all hell and kept freezing on me. I saw the Buffalo player fall on him and go into the boards, but what made G lose his skates like that in the first place? It looked like a bigger fall than just being off balance.

Emptyvoid

Apr 11, 2009
Del Zotto is a good hockey player but damn is he a comfort zone player. Trxjw was completely right about Del Zotto in that respect, I feel he needs a fresh start playing on the left side.

That's not to say he had a bad game, just observing.

JCrusher*

Apr 16, 2012
Kreider is just playing so well. He has stepped it up.
the only positive from nash's injury is that kreider been able to get big minutes and now he has put it all together. i hope nash can come back because those 2 gusy when healthy would destroy most teams

Emptyvoid

Apr 11, 2009
What happened with Girardi at the end there? My stream was choppy as all hell and kept freezing on me. I saw the Buffalo player fall on him and go into the boards, but what made G lose his skates like that in the first place? It looked like a bigger fall than just being off balance.

Sam said that when he went into the boards, Ennis fell on his head as well. He seemed fine though afterwards.

High And Wide*

Wake Me Up is this season's victory song, yay. Avicii = awesome (Good Feeling was by him too). Last season's victory song was horrid.

silverfish

got perma'd
Jun 24, 2008
under the bridge
Man, without Miller that game could have been 4 or 5 nothing. A good performance on the back of that Islanders game. Exactly what you want to see the Rangers do against a team like Buffalo this season. Though, they took a bit off the gas pedal in the third, so that's something to look at.

Hank was great when he needed to be.

Keep it going against the 'Canes on Saturday :nod:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad