Post-Game Talk (GBU): Buffalo Sabres at Nashville Predators 8PM 1/18/20

valet

obviously adhd
Sponsor
Jan 26, 2017
buffalo
Agree........ ef these ref's.

But the Sabres put themselves in this position. Plenty of opportunities to score earlier in the game and didn't. And the coaching decisions/player selection were horrendous.

OMG.....Eichel gets held by 2 Preds and no call. BS NHL refs.....
Bogo put the sabres in this position

WeDislikeEich

Jun 22, 2015
Really sucks not to at least get a point in this game. But they played pretty good hockey outside of a few stretches of the game.

I like the direction Krueger has this team headed, and the brand of hockey he wants to play. The Sabres are getting more consistent at executing it too.

Kyndig

Jan 3, 2012
That's holding even in the NFL and the refs let it go..but have no issue calling a ticky tacky call that buried us! Gotta even up the stat sheet, that's all that matters!

Zip15

Jun 3, 2009
Bodymore
That should be the last time Bogo plays in a Sabres jersey. He has no business playing in the NHL.

But how will Botts be able to get a conditional 6th rounder for him (50% retained, of course) if he's being scratched. Gotta keep playing him or he'll have no value, right?

Reactions: Dirty Dog

jc17

Jun 14, 2013
Well only 2 goals allowed, so that means Miller keeps sitting

Buffaloed

webmaster
Feb 27, 2002
Niagara Falls
Free Bogo,
Technically, it was a penalty but not even as egregious as the interference not called when E-rod tried to dump and chase earlier.....
You just had to do it. It was a tough loss and you just had to use the word egregious. We almost made it through an entire without someone using the word egregious. You ruined it for everyone. I hope you're happy.

Reactions: cheveldae

Dirty Dog

Wooftastic
Sponsor
Jul 11, 2013
The doghouse
I can't even complain about the refs because my mind is blown that we have a defensemen that is absolutely garbage in the lineup randomly....and he gets ice time. He cannot do the simple things right even at this point

TheDawnOfANewTage

Dahlin, it’ll all be fine
Dec 17, 2018
Unlikely conspiracy theory, but I almost wonder if Krueger is TRYING to make bozo/Botts look bad. Like, “look, this guy wants a trade, GM insists on showcasing him but then won’t/can’t make a trade- f*** it, let’s just bury ‘em both by doing what Botts wants in playing this clown.” Because seriously, Krueger ain’t losing his job in his first year, so if we’re gonna suck might as well suck by doing what Botts wants so it’s on him and he’s potentially gone come the end of the year. I know, pretty out there theory, but I struggle to think Krueger actually thinks Bozo should be playing.

anyways, decent game, dudes looked tired and it was asking a bit much to think they’d actually win 4 in a row and head into the break with momentum. I’m hopeful they can really turn it on in the second half, we’ll see.

La Cosa Nostra

Caporegime
Jun 25, 2009
The Preds PA guy should be hit in the throat. Shut the f*** up, announce the goal and don't extend it 20 seconds. And Bogo screw you.

dang111

Oct 20, 2017
I like RK but I just can't believe Miller didn't play over Bogo even if he "doesn't know the system". Bogo is straight trash. Cost us that game and many more.

Reactions: SabresFanUpNorth

explore

I was wrong about Don Granato and TNT
Jun 28, 2011
But how will Botts be able to get a conditional 6th rounder for him (50% retained, of course) if he's being scratched. Gotta keep playing him or he'll have no value, right?

A 6th rounder? I don't think he's bringing back anything other than future considerations even with retention, unless you can't do that anymore.

Reactions: SabresFanUpNorth

SabresFanUpNorth

Oct 5, 2019
If I’m Colin Miller I’m not even coming back after the break.

Sitting for a player who not only doesn’t want to be here but is also the worst player on a bad team.

**** off Ralph. **** off Botts.

I just don't understand it. Bench Bogo, and eat the salary. No one is going to pay anything for him, in fact we would likely have to pay someone to take him. His years of injuries have caught up to him. Perhaps it's time to hang them up BOGO.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad