GDT: Buffalo Sabres AT Detroit Red Wings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 14, 2009
Canada
Hey Mrazek,

Any time you feel like making a big save to help the team out, that would be greatly appreciated.

I love Mrazek, but come on man, make a damn save every once in a while. These goals he allows are so incredibly deflating to a team. It's been happening far too often.

NervousPerson

Apr 11, 2010
Good point, I hadn't thought of that. In fact all 11 other players the ice could have covered him if they were in position too.

It's nice we agree. But a point of clarification, the Wings are only aloud 6 players on the ice. We could use more though. :laugh:

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
Seriously wtf happend to this guy? Is Mrazek injured? I feel we shouldn't protect him now the draft.

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
How can we be this bad at Joe? Seriously. Member when it was the hardest place to play at?

Claypool

Jan 12, 2009
Well when the opposing team is in your zone just hit your own goalie and they'll blow the play dead.

rx7dryver

Apr 11, 2009
Man, it is amazing what good goaltending can do for a team. Remember when we had good goaltending a few months ago?

Claypool

Jan 12, 2009
If he doesn't stay down, the puck doesn't go in, so not really.

No problem with the goalie going down and stopping the play. Players who are injured when play is stopped, though, should be forced to sit out at least 5 minutes before going back into play. That would deter players from milking injuries to stop play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad