GDT: Buffalo Sabres AT Detroit Red Wings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rzombo4 prez

May 17, 2012
I guess, I'd expect many organizations to honor teams for their 20th anniversary of winning the cup though.

It was meant more as a joke (apparently not a funny one) based on the current state of the team. I totally understand that organizations honor past championship teams.

chances14

Jan 7, 2010
Michigan
that was awesome seeing my childhood hockey team again

makes me kind of depressed though that we are years away from having any team that could resemble another stanley cup winning team

Wingsfan 4 life

Oct 9, 2016
It was meant more as a joke (apparently not a funny one) based on the current state of the team. I totally understand that organizations honor past championship teams.

It's more honouring the Joe. All 4 SC teams that called JLA home are being honoured different days this season, along with other promotion and giveaway nights. I think there's like 23 or so of them.

Apr. 8th game, first 10,000 fans get 4" X 4" replica of the exterior of the Joe, which I've never heard of a team doing,(other than for hockey shrines like MLG) and I'm kinda curious to see how detailed it'll be.

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
Sick start, sheesh

Apr. 8th game, first 10,000 fans get 4" X 4" replica of the exterior of the Joe, which I've never heard of a team doing, and I'm kinda curious to see how detailed it'll be.

Not like the Joe is too intricately designed on the exterior

TheMule93

On a mule rides the swindler
May 26, 2015
Ontario
Wow buffalo is so bad even we look good against them! How can we compete for top 5 picks with trash like this

Hockeyfan2390

Nov 19, 2010
Kansas City, MO
Buffalo hasn't scored first in 10 games, and they score within the first 5 minutes of the game against the Wings.

That's okay, less can be more exciting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad