Buffalo Free Agency Frenzy

Ray Martyniuk

Mar 13, 2019
Is it me or are NHL signing players with Monoply money?This is suppose to be Post-Covid times where they lost their collective shorts in the last 12-18 months? I guess fans will have to pay $1,000 to see one game per seat?

Reactions: ForsbergMoDo21

jputt99

Nov 24, 2016
Charlotte NC
Since we no longer have an NHL goalie , looks like GMKA will have to find 2 via FA or trade . Are there any worth going after ? What are the chances a decent goalie even wants to come to Buffalo ? I'm so depressed . I thought this franchise hit rock bottom a couple of years ago . *Sigh*

NotABadPeriod

ForFriendshipDikembe
Oct 28, 2006
Since we no longer have an NHL goalie , looks like GMKA will have to find 2 via FA or trade . Are there any worth going after ? What are the chances a decent goalie even wants to come to Buffalo ? I'm so depressed . I thought this franchise hit rock bottom a couple of years ago . *Sigh*

Dubnyk/Tokarski. UPL/Houser in Rochester.

slip

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 19, 2005
I'm old enough to remember when Buffalo fans thought Adams owned the NHL after the Ristolainen trade.

BuffaloGooner

Sep 8, 2011
Sloan, NY
This team isn’t tanking. They’re going to be frisky and fun and probably finish in the 10-12 draft pick range with a super young group and cheap veterans. They didn’t break the bank. They didn’t try any long term band-aids in UFA.

Isn’t this what we wanted? I know it’s incredibly meme-able and pessimism is at an all time high (duh) but they’ll probably have a season like last years Ottawa team and that’s fine with me.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $246.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $8,351.00