GDT: Buffalo @ Calgary: Hungry Like A Wolf (Except Not) [Flames win 4-1]

Aug 3, 2010
What a pass cross-ice from Hudler. Even Byron could have finished off that play.

Aug 3, 2010
Another game against Buffalo, another selection of pro-tank gems.

Lose the 3rd, lose the game. C'mon, gents.

I'm going to cry if Calgary doesn't make it 3-1 and secure the win.

Thank God! It was clear Myers and Stewart did not get the memo and the game was too close for my liking for too long....

Not representative of the entire fanbase, of course...

I think the difference between the Oilers and Sabres' "Tank-Off 2015" is that the Oilers fans are generally more resolute and actually dislike losing. Kind of shows which franchise has won Stanley Cups and which hasn't.

Aug 21, 2014

I think the difference between the Oilers and Sabres' "Tank-Off 2015" is that the Oilers fans are generally more resolute and actually dislike losing. Kind of shows which franchise has won Stanley Cups and which hasn't.

Oil have been in the basement 8-9 years. The 44 going on 45 year old virgins, think McEichel will bring them to the promise land.

hizzoner

Sponsor
Jun 19, 2006
As a Sabres fan I want to see them win but it would be a pyrrhic victory. Stealing points from a team that should beat you is not helpful to the team THIS year. So I am happy to cheer for teams that I will never cheer for again after this year! Not that Calgary ever did that....

May 23, 2007
Calgary

To be fair, this is only the 2nd season of Tank Mode for the Sabres. Maybe in their 5th or 6th season, like the Oilers, will they actually start to dislike losing.

CraigsList

In Conroy We Trust
Apr 22, 2014
USA
:laugh:, from CP:

Sabres-1.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad