Buffalo Bills: Offseason - Free Agency: Trade for Antonio Brown is Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

is the answer jesus

Mar 10, 2008
Tonawanda, NY
Would an exchange of 1st round picks along with a mid-pick be enticing enough for Pittsburgh? They hold the 20th pick. Big move up the board. Buffalo smartly moves down still gets a good player and gets a star WR in the process. Just spitballing on what the potential return could be. If the 9th on it's own is involved that is not a good trade for Buffalo. At all.

La Cosa Nostra

Caporegime
Jun 25, 2009
I’d trade Allen for Rosen right now, but I realize I’m in the minority there. He had a higher completion percentage than Allen, FWIW.

Allen had 18 total TDs in 12 games. Rosen<Allen

Allen+AB+Foster= Allen turns in a 4000 yard 30 total td season.

This is bigger news then signing Mario Williams.

We just got the best WR in the game AINEC.

Reactions: Asymmetric Solution

GellMann

Dec 16, 2014
Lancaster NY
Unless the people posting the screenshots were faking it, it was real.
It's actually not a fake instagram. People thought it was twitter and that's not his twiitter handle. I hate the internet, and should wait for things to settle before commenting!

MagnumForce2

Dec 16, 2011
It's actually not a fake instagram. People thought it was twitter and that's not his twiitter handle. I hate the internet, and should wait for things to settle before commenting!
Its on NFL.Com from a few different sources. Beane is shrewd....I doubt our 1st goes anywhere.

Uberpecker

Mar 3, 2011
Could he refuse to report? If yes, what would it mean for the assets that changed owners in the trade?

Buffaloed

webmaster
Feb 27, 2002
Niagara Falls
Reactions: brian_griffin

vcv

Mar 12, 2006
Williamsville, NY

Not sure how dialed in Carucci is though. He thought the Bills had drafted Josh Rosen, not Allen, before the pick was announced.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad