Buffalo Bills (5-10): Next game 12/30 vs. Dolphins (7-8); Kyle Willams Announces His Retirement

Status
Not open for further replies.

26CornerBlitz

Sponsor
Apr 14, 2012
South Jersey
Bills Today: Why Bill Polian knows Bills are ‘on the right path’

c35lk3jekzcgbvnsslvi.jpg

26CornerBlitz

Sponsor
Apr 14, 2012
South Jersey
Why Josh Allen is confident in return from elbow injury

atuggvsxivkkdtd6y5gi.jpg

He was surprisingly specific when it came to the injury that has kept him sidelined for the Bills last four games.

The improvement in Josh Allen’s elbow from the week leading up to the Jets game to now has been significant.

“I definitely think it was (a good decision),” said Allen of sitting out the Jets game. “The difference I feel in the elbow right now compared to two weeks ago, it’s a very big difference. I’m making throws where I don’t have to second guess,” said Allen. “I’m putting the ball where it needs to be. When I’m making this throw there’s no grabbing or pulling in there. It feels comfortable and fluid. Maybe two weeks ago I may have had a couple of throws where I didn’t want to make that throw yet. Now it’s full game and every throw is on the table.”

All signs are pointing to Allen returning to the lineup Sunday against Jacksonville, a team with the fourth ranked defense that ranks ninth in points allowed and has allowed the fewest first downs in the league.

26CornerBlitz

Sponsor
Apr 14, 2012
South Jersey
MNF' PREVIEW
By Nick Shook - Around The NFL Writer

Previewing the 'Game of the Year'
Tonight's game could very well be a Super Bowl preview if these 9-1 teams continue their 2018 success. Here's what to watch for when the Rams host the Chiefs tonight on "Monday Night Football."

You've probably heard about it by now, but in case you don't have anything invested in professional football and just stumbled onto this page, welcome! This is NFL.com, home of the National Football League, I'm Nick Shook and I'm here to tell you about an important football game.

It's between the two of the three best teams in the NFL according to overall win-loss record: The Kansas City Chiefs (9-1) and the Los Angeles Rams (9-1). Each are defending divison champions, and each lost in upset fashion early in the playoffs last year, returning in 2018 with eyes on redemption and more.

They've played like it all season, tearing through opponents and squeaking past the peskiest of challengers.

They've each only suffered one setback, and they're each a favorite to win their respective conferences.
They meet Monday night.

If that wasn't enough, here are five reasons why you should watch the game on Monday Night Football.

1. It's the game of the year!
2. MVP heavyweights meet
3. Marcus Peters faces his former, now red-hot team
4. Chiefs' pass rush vs. Rams' premier line
5. Familiar faces meet: Wade Phillips vs. Andy Reid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 4