Buffalo Bills – 2014: 4-3-0 – Next: Oct 26 at Jets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bps21*

Anyone want that first round pick back instead of watching Sammy Watkins play his prime here?

Push Dr Tracksuit

Gerstmann 3:16
Jun 9, 2012
jesus crimminey, what the hell did I just watch?

better question, why the hell did I sit through all of that

I guess a wins a win

Push Dr Tracksuit

Gerstmann 3:16
Jun 9, 2012
JMurph: "You could see the season spinning around the drain"

I think its time for an all caps
"NO ONE CIRCLES THE DRAIN, LIKE THE BUFFALO BILLS!"

misterchainsaw

Preparing PHASE TWO!
Nov 3, 2005
Rochester, NY
if we finish 4-12 or 5-11 Ill take the pick
They're not going to lose 9 straight games. Or go 1-8. Have you seen their schedule the next 5 games? They were lucky to win today, but they're not going to play this poorly every week.

Note I'm not saying their going to win their next 5 games either. If their offense doesn't improve, they'll likely go 2-3 or 3-2 which won't be good enough. But one game at a time, and they certainly have a shot to win each of the next 5 on their schedule.

Sabreality

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 12, 2008
Atlanta, GA
Brown finally gets his shot. Dixon with his typical spot duty. He was gassed today and is clearly not a primary runner.

They may sign someone for depth.
was just thinking of this..for depth of course. did Lawfirm sign with anybody? Felix Jones?

McGahee lol?

misterchainsaw

Preparing PHASE TWO!
Nov 3, 2005
Rochester, NY
The Jets will kick their butts next Sunday if they play like they did today.
The Jets are equally capable of getting in their own way as the Vikings are. They've lost at home to two teams we've beaten on the road (and the Lions win was just as ugly as this one, albeit against a better team). I don't think the Jets are capable of smashing anyone. If our offense plays like that again, we'll probably get locked in another excruciating, low-scoring game that will make us want to scratch our eyeballs out - but one that, like this week, will leave us with a puncher's chance to win.

missingmika

Dec 9, 2006
Good teams win when they play like crap!

Bills won.... probably shifts that 1st round pick at least 4 spots.@ Jets, Cheifs, @ Dolphins, Jets, Browns up.... Could be a 5-0 stretch or a 3-2 stretch (hopefully at worse). Puts them at Hopefully puts them at 7-5 or 9-3.... with @ Denver, Green Bay, @ Raiders, and @ NE.

For all the naysayers, the AFC East will not get a wild card spot... Bills vs NE last week of the year will determine the division winner... and the outcome is......

Fearnot

Nov 13, 2013
New York
Brown finally gets his shot. Dixon with his typical spot duty. He was gassed today and is clearly not a primary runner.

They may sign someone for depth.

Def doesn't have the body type to run that much I agree with they'll need to sign someone.

Kc232

Hi
Aug 12, 2008
Bryce Brown is a very good back. He will surprise a lot of people.

Also, there's been many of Bills teams in the past decade that have only won from a better team making 4+ turnovers against them. There's no way any of those Bills teams would have won a game if they themselves made 4 turnovers like they did today. For that, I applaud this win and appreciate our defensive effort that happens week in and week out (except the second half of the Pats game.)

whiplash

Jan 6, 2006
NYC
Holy hell that was one ugly win. But whatevs, I'll take it.

4th and 20... That's usually something we're giving up, not converting. Sammy Watkins is otherworldly. Chandler with the immediate redemption. Hogan climbed a ladder to heaven to make/protect that catch... Awesome and totally undeserved.

I almost **** a brick on the last kick return

Sports Enthusiast

Not Here To Be Liked
Sep 19, 2010
Middle of nowhere
Good teams win when they play like crap!

Bills won.... probably shifts that 1st round pick at least 4 spots.@ Jets, Cheifs, @ Dolphins, Jets, Browns up.... Could be a 5-0 stretch or a 3-2 stretch (hopefully at worse). Puts them at Hopefully puts them at 7-5 or 9-3.... with @ Denver, Green Bay, @ Raiders, and @ NE.

For all the naysayers, the AFC East will not get a wild card spot... Bills vs NE last week of the year will determine the division winner... and the outcome is......

You may wanna standings look there big hoss. AFC South the 2nd best team? 3 or 4 losses. The North? 3 losses(the Bungals won't win a tiebreaker with that tie) the only team not leading a division ahead of them is where is Carmen San Diego.

Takeo

Jul 9, 2003
Visit site
Interesting that Dixon was the lead runner after the Jackson injury. And Spiller's only carry was the play he got hurt. Also Mike Williams dressed but didn't see the field on offense. And Richardson and Pears continue to struggle but Urbik is nowhere to be found. Definitely some drama in that locker room.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad