Pre-Game Talk: Buffalo at Pens tweets, practice info, etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

IcedCapp

Aug 7, 2009

Sivek

Apr 9, 2011
Going from being centered by Sid to TK, can't imagine how that feels.

nTsplnk*

I have no worries Kunitz and Dupuis will carry their line. They work as well together as with Sid. Geno's line will step up. Letang will come back, Sutter will step up. Then we go to the playoffs and we gotta win it for Sid. When he comes back the lineup will get a boost and hopefully we win a cup.

Injuries like this only strengthen a club with depth-see Louisville last night. See Gonchar getting knee'd. See Keith playing after losing teeth. Don't underestimate that.

Pens will be fine.

Shady Machine

Aug 6, 2010
Idiocy again. Put him on the left wall, Leave Niskanen by himself at the point.

Lol. What are you talking about? They will rotate depending where the puck is on the ice. Our PP runs out of the right half wall. So when Malkin has the puck Iggy will be sliding from the point down the back side. These positions aren't so rigid.

Kovifan27

Jan 17, 2012
Philly, PA
TK being bumped to center tells me they don't think Crosby will be out for several weeks.

I would still rather Jeffrey take a line and Vitale have another though.

Shady Machine

Aug 6, 2010
Wow. First Bylsma moves Iggy from RW to LW and now this

unbelievable

I don't understand what people are upset about. There is zero way to play Iginla on the left wall and Malkin on the right without having 1 slot in as a point man for faceoffs. Iggy will move to left wall when Nisky has the puck up top and they shift to an umbrella. These positions are fluid.

mpp9

Dec 5, 2010
I don't understand what people are upset about. There is zero way to play Iginla on the left wall and Malkin on the right without having 1 slot in as a point man for faceoffs. Iggy will move to left wall when Nisky has the puck up top and they shift to an umbrella. These positions are fluid.

Yep. He's money at the top of the left circle. That's been his sweet spot his entire career.

Smacker

#LetsGoPens
Aug 15, 2012
Morning skate lines:

Kunitz-Kennedy-Dupuis
Iginla-Malkin-Neal
Morrow-Sutter-Cooke
Glass-Jeffrey-Adams
(Vitale)

Orpik-Niskanen
Murray-Eaton
Despres-Bortuzzo-Engelland

ThatGuy

Dec 21, 2006

Dude...he's experimenting with things at practice...he needs to be fired asap!!!

Fordy

May 28, 2008
Can't believe it took this long to get Dupuis on the PP.

Fordy

May 28, 2008
Excuse me for thinking Bylsma was doing something stupid, I know he doesn't have a history of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad