Pre-Game Talk: Buffalo at B's 7 PM 12-21-2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danton Heineken

Howard Potts
Mar 11, 2007
Fall River
You really think so? I'd imagine that it would only set off a new round of "evaluation.":shakehead

MacLean grilled his team to the media and I believe still got fired even after a victory. If Clode loses like 5-1 to Buffalo after losing his mind the morning before, I don't see how you can keep him.

since76

Jul 14, 2005
Quebec
If a lost mean clode out, let's go sabres, let's go let's go !!!
Seriously don't believe it , Chia have zero balls and zero plan, so nothing will happen before trade deadljne where we will get ken daneyko for sponner and 2nd

Elmer

Dec 18, 2014
Boston
Come on fellas, let's not be so negative. That is what I love about hockey, there is always another game to get ready for. What happened last week happened, learn from it and move forward. It's like what the baritone radio voice of the Bruins, Bob Wilson, RIP, would always say after the B'd tied the score. "The game is brand new and shiny."

Yes, the team has it 's issues and they are serious. But, in the end, aren't we all fans? Don't we want this team to succeed? I know for myself I do. If only because of Patrice Bergeron, Chara and David Krejci, three players who play the game the right way. Now let's GO!!

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
While holding the line on moves, being overly loyal to his minions Chia doesn't seem to have the heart (balls) to take the ax to his boys. Some time back in an interview He mentioned that he wanted a team (esp. a management/coaching team)
that stayed together through the long haul similar to Detroit, IMO in his mind that's what he's got and it's gonna be hard for him to re-think what's burned into his mental hard-drive. If Cam insists that a big change behind the bench takes place will Chia resign or will he be a good soldier and can his favorite fella? It feels as though one of two things: Either there is some far fetched plan to re-build all season or Cam is giving Chia time to prove his mettle once again or spin the rope around his own neck a few more times before a wholesale coaching/front office philosophy change......

Last edited:

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Come on fellas, let's not be so negative. That is what I love about hockey, there is always another game to get ready for. What happened last week happened, learn from it and move forward. It's like what the baritone radio voice of the Bruins, Bob Wilson, RIP, would always say after the B'd tied the score. "The game is brand new and shiny."

Yes, the team has it 's issues and they are serious. But, in the end, aren't we all fans? Don't we want this team to succeed? I know for myself I do. If only because of Patrice Bergeron, Chara and David Krejci, three players who play the game the right way. Now let's GO!!

I saw this post and thought "Who is this " with a positive attitude ?

Welcome ! I like the positive vibe.

GO B's !

Arthur*

Bob Wilson is actually still alive.

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
Time for the Bs to put a winning streak together. Loui heating up. Krejci and Z getting into the swing of things. Bergy still has yet to play his best hockey. This team can still be dangerous. They just need their go-to guys to get going.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad