Confirmed Signing with Link: [BUF] Sabres sign Alex Nylander to ELC

BananaSquad

Jun 13, 2013
Niagara
Leaf fans just gotta make sure everyone knows they have the best prospect pool in the league! Once they hit the show tho, oh boy are they in for a rude awakening.

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011
SABRES INK NYLANDER TO ENTRY-LEVEL DEAL
Friday, 07.15.2016 / 7:00 PM ET / News
Buffalo Sabres | Press Release

The Buffalo Sabres today announced the team has signed forward Alexander Nylander to a three-year, entry-level contract.

“We are extremely pleased to sign Alex to his entry-level deal,” said Sabres General Manager Tim Murray. “When we selected Alex, we obviously knew he was a talented, skilled player. We look forward to him coming to training camp and competing for a job.”

http://sabres.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=889486&navid=DL|BUF|home

Competing for a job Murray said. Hope this means it if Alex earns a spot he will be sticking. Alex has a very mature game, coming to the OHL and playing so many games last year was great for his development of getting a taste of what a long season is. Going to be interesting just how much Alex's forces the Sabres hand in sticking. IMO He's that good he just may stick.

Gavy

Jan 30, 2012
Ottawa
If he can go to the AHL, I'm assuming that's where he will go.
Can't wait to see how he turns out. Seems like there are so many danglers in the league or entering the league now and I love it

Halla

Jan 28, 2016
The best Nylander :D Bruins can have Vesey now.

based on his 75 pt ohl season? lol.
wishful thinking. lets see if he can dominate the AHL, and show well in the NHL before making any claims about who is better

Not Sure

Feb 8, 2016
Buffalo
based on his 75 pt ohl season? lol.
wishful thinking. lets see if he can dominate the AHL, and show well in the NHL before making any claims about who is better

Right, just like how Matthews had to prove it in the NHL before we started seeing all the "Eichel can't carry Matthews skates" posts like they were fact. ;)

longchange

Feb 18, 2012
Good stuff, hope he does well. I'm curious to see what kind of career he has...there seems to be a lot of variance in the predictions.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad