GDT: BUF @ PHI 7pm TV:MSG Radio:WGR - Can they win two in a row? Please?

Sabre the Win

Joke of a Franchise
Jun 27, 2013
The tale of the tape

1000000161.png

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
Feels weird to say this team needs to figure out how to play Philadelphia more than Tampa, Boston or Toronto…but it also feels accurate.

Matt Ress

Don't sleep on me
Aug 5, 2014
Appalachia
Going to the Flyers board, they're tanking I guess. To get rid of Torts? Another high pick? 2 birds with 1 stone? Weird. I thought they looked surprisingly better out of the gate.

Reactions: Tijuana Donkey Show

Zman5778

Oct 4, 2005
Cressona/Reading, PA
Going to the Flyers board, they're tanking I guess. To get rid of Torts? Another high pick? 2 birds with 1 stone? Weird. I thought they looked surprisingly better out of the gate.

I think the fans WANT them to tank. Torts and the players aren't "cooperating" with that desire. Danny hasn't stripped their roster enough to really tank properly.....and Torts has a habit of getting a LOT out of the players like the type that litter the roster (IE, tryhards/high work ethic).

Ralonzo

Я хочу!
Nov 6, 2006
Virginia
Sanheim has seemed to step into the Gudas role this season of stepping up to and over the line, better be aware out there.

old kummelweck

Nov 10, 2003

I think the fans WANT them to tank. Torts and the players aren't "cooperating" with that desire. Danny hasn't stripped their roster enough to really tank properly.....and Torts has a habit of getting a LOT out of the players like the type that litter the roster (IE, tryhards/high work ethic).
It's not a terrible roster TBH. I think Danny turns it around quicker than most of us would like. He hasn't blown it up yet and he's had opportunity.

GrierIsGod123

Oct 22, 2009
Orchard Park
I think the lineup will do well tonight. Very smart of Granato to remove Olofsson from the equation and go with a harder skating lineup. This should allow us to match up well with the Flyers intensity/Torts style of play. They've got to find a way in these games. One dang win against Philly last year would've got us in, can't let it happen again.

Reactions: MOGlLNY

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad