Proposal: Buf / Mtl

Hins77

Apr 2, 2013
To montreal : Taylor Hall (3 millions retained) and Brendan Montour. To Buffalo : first pick Mtl, Ryan Poehling, Tomas Tatar and Paul byron. What do you think about this one? Tatar doesnt move the needle in playoff, Hall could be more useful. Montour could play LD with Weber. First pick montreal should be around 20/25. Poehling is doing great in the A

Hins77

Apr 2, 2013
why tho?

Lehkhonen = Montour

Hall isn't worth Tatar + 1st + Poehling
Don’t know if your are habs fans but lehkonen is benching right now. 4th line winger has a less value than a dman who can play 19 min/game

Reactions: go4hockey

Mersss

Jul 12, 2014
Don’t know if your are habs fans but lehkonen is benching right now. 4th line winger has a less value than a dman who can play 19 min/game

Montour isn't a d-man that you want eating 20min a night on a playoff team.

Not because he plays 19min a night in the shitshow that Buffalo team is that he should be playing that much anywhere else. He's bad.

Flyer lurker

Feb 16, 2019
To montreal : Taylor Hall (3 millions retained) and Brendan Montour. To Buffalo : first pick Mtl, Ryan Poehling, Tomas Tatar and Paul byron. What do you think about this one? Tatar doesnt move the needle in playoff, Hall could be more useful. Montour could play LD with Weber. First pick montreal should be around 20/25. Poehling is doing great in the A
Its not bad.(and I don't say that for most habs offers).
Byron deal stinks but if you trade off Tatar for a 2 (no shot a 1) the net becomes.
1 Poehling for Hall Montour
take on Byron's deal for a 2

A little of the favoring Buff side, but I've seen worse for sure.

Personally I don't see Habs getting out of the division and you are wasting draft capital but if a team wants to go for it all the power to them.

Hins77

Apr 2, 2013
Its not bad.(and I don't say that for most habs offers).
Byron deal stinks but if you trade off Tatar for a 2 (no shot a 1) the net becomes.
1 Poehling for Hall Montour
take on Byron's deal for a 2

A little of the favoring Buff side, but I've seen worse for sure.

Personally I don't see Habs getting out of the division and you are wasting draft capital but if a team wants to go for it all the power to them
. It could be surprising. They have the less lost in regulation. They remain a good team at 5 on 5 (like mostly in playoff game). If they didnt move or doing something. They gonna stuck in the middle of the pack. They are losing asset, but they have many prospect and many picks m(14) for next draft so..

Cenzo_

Dec 11, 2006
Montreal
To me Tatar is currently worth more then Hall. We all know Hall is the better player, but the fact there Tatar has a great chemistry with Gally and Danault is worth more than the risk of bringing Hall who could not fit at all.

Hall couldn't even play well with Mcjesus...

And we add Poehling, a 1st and Byron for Montour

Terrible trade OP

HuGo Sham

MR. CLEAN-up ©Runner77
Apr 7, 2010
Montreal
no chance from montreal. Tatar has better numbers than Hall, and montreal isn't giving up a 1st and poehling for montour . Byron while is serviceable, is cap dump and something habs can bury if necessary

Techcoockie

Feb 3, 2020
Mtl
Montour isn't a d-man that you want eating 20min a night on a playoff team.

Not because he plays 19min a night in the shitshow that Buffalo team is that he should be playing that much anywhere else. He's bad.
Montour has a lot of ceiling left IMO, you cannot throw in the trash a player with his kit and mostly his edge speed

Hins77

Apr 2, 2013
Crazy to see many habs fans wouldnt do it and so many sabres fan wouldnt do it. Do I miss something here? Habs fan doesnt seem to understand how byron’s contract brings a really negative impactful on the team. This is Why I put a first and poehling. And they think that Montour isnt good, cause hes number in buffalo? This guy been trade for a first pick and Guhle just 2 years ago. Tatar is a total jerk ln playoff. Who dont remember last playoff against philly? small body who doesnt move a needle. Im taking taylor hall ten times before him

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad