GDT: BUF @ MTL | Buffalo Hunt| Nov. 8, 2018 7:30pm ET, TSN2 RDS 690AM 98.5FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Habssince89

trolls to the IL
Sponsor
Apr 14, 2009
Vancouver, BC
I love Deslauriers. I think he brings underrated defence and finish, and having him for board battles has a huge impact, as our team is smallest in the league. He's a 4th liner, but I think he plays hard every night and I'm so glad he potted one.

Also as a fourth line, Peca is a pretty solid C, only weakness is that board battle ability. Him and DLO are complimentary and could be a very strong energy line. Hudon for me should be on the third line, but there are a number of RWs that could look good rounding out the forwards with them.

HuGo Sham

MR. CLEAN-up ©Runner77
Apr 7, 2010
Montreal
price rocking the .800 sv %tonight. he looks slow out there. that being said, team is battling..missing byron and armia is significant considering we have zero depth. we need weber back asap

Reactions: Forum93 and HKbleu

CoopersFalls

Director of Armchair Operations
Mar 5, 2010
Central Ontario
I love Deslauriers. I think he brings underrated defence and finish, and having him for board battles has a huge impact, as our team is smallest in the league. He's a 4th liner, but I think he plays hard every night and I'm so glad he potted one.

He was one of our best players the last half of last season. Not saying much but still. He’s a beast.

Reactions: cajmonkey

Hostile Offer

Artist formerly known as Eagle Peninsula
Jun 17, 2017
Finland
I'm right in front of my 60' TV and I know Hudon did not touch the puck on these two plays ;)

The shorty doesn't really qualify. The first one yeah well it's one play and I swear they never even got in the offensive zone with the puck when Hudon wasn't on that line. He makes that line a lot better and is somehow much more engaged defensively too than he was in the Domi-Drouin line. I just can't really fathom how he was that bad in that line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad