GDT: BUF @ MTL | Buffalo Hunt| Nov. 8, 2018 7:30pm ET, TSN2 RDS 690AM 98.5FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

OldCraig71

Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
I'm right in front of my 60' TV and I know Hudon did not touch the puck on these two plays ;)
giphy.gif

Reactions: Frank Drebin

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
Peewee, so many times I noticed tonight guys aren't even looking around to pickup players and to cover.
This is one of the worst team Ive ever seen at defending, and its been that way since last year. JJD was the scapegoat last year, and I think he was pretty useless, but theres only so much you can do with half a D squad of AHL player, young guys and Petry.

sandysan

Dec 7, 2011
As much as the game has been a tire fire defensively, you gotta like that when we went down, we are had great next shifts and kept battling.

Last year it seemed that no deficit could be reversed and we would just fold.

googlymoogly

Oct 27, 2007
The shorty doesn't really qualify. The first one yeah well it's one play and I swear they never even got in the offensive zone with the puck when Hudon wasn't on that line. He makes that line a lot better and is somehow much more engaged defensively too than he was in the Domi-Drouin line. I just can't really fathom how he was that bad in that line.
Domi and Drouin too fast for Hudon so the line is mismatched. On the 4th line Hudon matches up with the skaters better and they face the other teams lower lines so his skills stick out more.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Habs have 18 points.
There's 2 teams with more than the Habs in our association.

Price is what? Preventing the Habs to be the best team in our division cause that's what they are with all those holes and without Weber? Without Price we would be what? Contender??

His contract, although bad, doesn't prevent the Habs to do anything.
It's a sports team on a team that is doing 10 times better than expected.
Habs are winning in spite of Price, not because of him

Reactions: sbhatt and Pomee

tooji

Nov 24, 2015
I don't even understand how the Habs can lead this game. D is a tire fire and Price looks like he slept 3 hours last night.

Even the worst defensive teams have a hard time losing when you score 5 goals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad