Confirmed with Link: [BUF/MIN] Matt Moulson, Cody McCormick for Torrey Mitchell, 2014 2nd, 2016 2nd

Endless Ike

Jul 21, 2004
Seattle, WA
In this years draft we own the 1st, 28th, assuming the Blues make the Finals which they will.

People keep saying that the Blues are a lock to make the WCF. The West is a murderers row. Two of Anaheim, LA, Chicago, and St. Louis won't be making it. I don't think we should be counting those chickens before they've hatched.

OkimLom

May 3, 2010
Tried to tell people we wouldn't get a first for Moulson.

Doesn't mean it wasn't offered. They might have been offered a First, but maybe Tim declined and thought he can get a better package on Deadline day.

B U F F A L O

Dec 30, 2013
People keep saying that the Blues are a lock to make the WCF. The West is a murderers row. Two of Anaheim, LA, Chicago, and St. Louis won't be making it. I don't think we should be counting those chickens before they've hatched.

Its not like STL has to go through 2 of those 3 teams to make the WCF like they could have in the past. The only real threat would be having to go through CHI to make the WCF, and theyve beaten them head to head all year long.

I like their chances of making the WCF with Miller. Will be a hell of a playoff series in the 2nd round, thats for sure.

Buffalo Warlord

Jul 12, 2013
Its not like STL has to go through 2 of those 3 teams to make the WCF like they could have in the past. The only real threat would be having to go through CHI to make the WCF, and theyve beaten them head to head all year long.

I like their chances of making the WCF with Miller. Will be a hell of a playoff series in the 2nd round, thats for sure.

I will most definately be a Blues fan this year :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad