Confirmed with Link: [BUF/MIN] Buffalo acquires Jordan Greenway for a 2023 2nd (from VGK) and 2024 5th

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Greenway could certainly bring an element we lack. I think that's a little steeper price than I'd have paid for a guy who lacks self motivation.

Guerin talked about that on his recent 32 Thoughts - The Interview that it was just once oversleeping and that they like him and he's not an issue in the 'room there. He was very positive in his comments so I would like to see if that's the case and he sees the opportunity as a reward coming to Buffalo.

WiHockeyGuy

Jan 6, 2017
The Dairy State
The more I think about it the more I love this add for Buffalo. Fits the general age group, knows Donnie, and fills a role we are sorely lacking in. No pressure on him to be an offensive dynamo, just bring jam and we are golden.

Reactions: Hasekperreault23

TheBarnIsElectric

Sponsor
Jun 15, 2010
Ok. Another winger who doesn't kill penalties. Brings some size and is a little better than what we have defensively. Gave up a 2nd+, not great, but not the end of the world.

jcbeze

Dec 27, 2005
Probably won't be here for the game tomorrow I assume. Minny was on the road in Calgary for a game tomorrow

Rowley Birkin

Oct 31, 2004
Wishing him the best.

Frustrated that Adams has seemingly overpaid for both Greenway & Stillman but wouldn't pull the trigger on more obvious moves.

There's still larger holes to fill. But it's potentially addressing SOMETHING.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad