Confirmed Signing with Link: [BUF] Kyle Okposo (7 Years, $6.000M AAV)

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Priorities for this summer: improve talent at LHD and then look to improve on the wing without touching any of their core guys. Let's see... dealt their third pairing RHD for a top-4 capable LHD so item 1 is done. Then signed a competent RW who looks like he'll pencil in next to ROR in the same way he was used with Nielsen with the Isles. No core pieces were harmed in the making of these moves.

Sansbacon

Sep 26, 2006
Westchester, NY
You sign a Okposo when you are close and Buffalo isn't close. Their D and Goaltending is no where near where it needs to be and they haven't even fired Dan Bylsma and moved on to a more competent coach yet. The Pegulas have no patience.:shakehead

"Your management team needs more patience. Fire Bylsma!"

"But he's only been behind the bench for 1..."

"FIRE HIM AND MOVE ON"

SoFFacet

Jan 4, 2010
Rochester, NY
You sign a Okposo when you are close and Buffalo isn't close. Their D and Goaltending is no where near where it needs to be and they haven't even fired Dan Bylsma and moved on to a more competent coach yet. The Pegulas have no patience.:shakehead

Contender for least self aware post of the year.

1 Timer

Aug 23, 2009
Howell, NJ
I loved Okie and will always love him as a player. However it always seemed to be one of those guys I thought would be better. Blame the organization if you want I just feel he could of been better. personally I do not care if he was resigned. I hope he helps you guys out.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad