GDT: BUF @ FLA 7pm TV:ESPN+/Hulu Radio:WGR - Down in FLA

hypaspazz

Jan 27, 2017
Houston, TX
The team should not leave the ice but stack the players in front of the net covering every inch of space and let this league get the s*** show it deserves.

OkimLom

May 3, 2010
lmao the refs love nothing more than calling absolutely fabricated penalties against Benson. I don’t get it, did he run over some ref’s dog and then shit on its grave?
He’s most likely a sh** talker on the ice, and the refs playing the whole “rookie know your place” way of managing games.

DJN21

Aug 8, 2011
Rochester
isn't like the only redeeming quality Clifton has is punching faces? What are we paying for at this rate? Every chippy game he seems to disappear.

Reactions: kirby11

kirby11

Mar 16, 2011
Buffalo, NY
Wouldn't blame Granato at all for just pulling the team off the ice. You want to have a sport, there's some expectation that it needs to be a competition between two teams with a single set of rules applied. If there isn't what's the point.
This has been one of the worst parts of watching the NHL for the past 3-ish years. The gulf between how the favorites get reffed vs. how lesser teams do is ridiculous. Refs automatically instituting game management calls as soon as one team gets up by 2 and allowing the losing team to get away with murder while looking to blow a whistle for a tap on the hands or a shove from behind by someone on the winning team is also awful.

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
The Sabres should just walk off the ice.
It’s reason #1 I could never be a coach. I’d pull the team off the second they t’d me up for questioning their shitty job. We forfeit, go f*** yourself. I want people to look at this game and the job the officials did…and then look at last game. And then look at dozens of other games we’ve eaten the shit this year. I want it to be a story.

And it’s too bad. Because I am positive I could run a better PP than our current setup.

Reactions: My Cozen Dylan

JLewyB

May 6, 2013
Pegulaville
There about 8 games a year where the Sabres dont even have a chance because of officiating.

Edit: and tage scores!!!

vcv

Mar 12, 2006
Williamsville, NY
Found a photo of pregame festivities
1709087596446.jpeg

enthusiast

cybersabre his prophet
Oct 20, 2009
I wonder if all of these missed calls might have something to do with Granato’s anger, Ryan

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad