Confirmed Signing with Link: [BUF] D Ilya Lyubushkin signs with the Sabres (2 years, $2.75M AAV)

Digable5

Buffalo Proton (Positively Charged)
Feb 23, 2004
West Seneca
Agh I wish my Devils would have signed him. Perfect player to have until Luke Hughes and Nemec are ready.
Does he Pk ? Who is his usual partner ?
Somebody could correct me, but when everyone is healthy I think he would be on the 3rd pairing with Bryson.

Samuelsson-Dahlin
Power-Jokiharju
Bryson-Lyubushkin

And, I believe on the second PK unit?

banks

W W 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Aug 29, 2019
Dude was better than advertised in Toronto. If he plays the same for Buffalo, then they'll get every penny of value from that contract.

Reactions: Canuck86

HockeyVirus

Woll stan.
Nov 15, 2020
Like I said at the start of the thread, knew fans would love him. I miss him with the Leafs. His problem was the coach playing him too far up the lineup because he wanted physicality in the top end of the lineup.

Rather him than Holl though

Zman5778

Oct 4, 2005
Cressona/Reading, PA
Agh I wish my Devils would have signed him. Perfect player to have until Luke Hughes and Nemec are ready.
Does he Pk ? Who is his usual partner ?

When everyone is healthy, he's on the #1 PK unit with Samuelsson.

When everyone is healthy, we're not sure who is partner is. Power started with Jokiharju and Bryson started with Lubby. Power/Joker struggled at first, leading to Power/Boosh..................and now we're injured to hell and back on defense.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
When everyone is healthy, he's on the #1 PK unit with Samuelsson.

When everyone is healthy, we're not sure who is partner is. Power started with Jokiharju and Bryson started with Lubby. Power/Joker struggled at first, leading to Power/Boosh..................and now we're injured to hell and back on defense.

Boosh moved up when Jokiharju ate the puck to the face. We've also seen a bit of Dahlin-Boosh too.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
We love him in AZ, happy to see him finally get some recognition for solid play. When he first came into the league he couldn't make a 5ft pass, but he put in the work.

Reactions: IafrateOvie34

ViD

#CBJNeedHugs
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2007
Blue Jackets Area
I don’t understand why Toronto let him go, don’t break what’s not broken, it’s not like he was asking for a boatload of money

AcerComputer

Aug 4, 2014
I don’t understand why Toronto let him go, don’t break what’s not broken, it’s not like he was asking for a boatload of money
They would have had to dump Muzzin. Even dumping Holl wouldn't have fit, as we have no cap space. Terrible loss here for the Leafs. They should have found a way to re-sign him, even if they needed to give more term.

AveryStar4Eva

Aug 28, 2014
Really like this signing for Buffalo. Due to all their offensively inclined left shot defencemen coming up he’s a perfect fit on the right side. Glad it’s working out so far

Reactions: IafrateOvie34

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad