Confirmed Trade: [BUF/CHI] Malcolm Subban for future considerations

Foppberg

Nov 20, 2016
Summerside, PEI
Eh, no harm in it. Their goaltending sucks as it is, never know what could happen. He was highly thought of at one time for a reason, goaltenders are hella unpredictable.

Reactions: YotesFan47

Djp

Jul 28, 2012
Alexandria, VA
So who’s waived ? It always shocks me Tokarski is still around

Dell would be sent down. Dell doesn’t have to clear waivers again until he hits 30 roster days or 10 games played.

Since buffalo is playing tonight the move can wait till after the game.

Jacob582

Oct 16, 2012
I wouldn't exactly call Subban a solution for the goaltender position

It's the same reason that Colorado traded for Jonas Johansson last year as a upgrade. Because Miska (like Dell) was rotten.

That and Buffalo was down to two available goalies on NHL deals.

Jacob582

Oct 16, 2012
Johansson sucks so I don’t know if I’d say that’s a trade to be emulated haha
Yeah, don't want to emulate that part.

The similarity is that with both JJ and Malcolm there are fans that say they suck. But they serve as an upgrade.

JJ has been able to find some wins with Colorado. Hopefully Subban can do the same despite not proving himself at the NHL level.

Taylorst

Jun 26, 2018
The writing was on the wall long ago for subbann and Delia, Chicago has to many goalies sitting in Rockford who have proven that at best their backup material .

I see the interim GM clearing out stans bad deals and gutting this team should they be out of the playoff race officially come February.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
I feel like he forgets to at times. Also he likes to lose his net after making the first save.

Rare footage of his net being plain old mean...

moving-goalpost.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad