GDT: BUF @ CAR 7pm TV:MSG Radio:WGR - Ugly RBA Szn

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
weak effort by Power
Are you kidding me?

i dont want to respond until I know if this was a joke i don’t get where you’re lampooning people who aren’t him for getting them stuck out there the whole period and he literally saved a goal himself

SwordsgoneWild

WhenyougazeintotheabysstheBuffaloSabresgazeback
Mar 6, 2011
Lake Worth,Fl
Good news is the way we played against one of the best in the league. Good game. Sucks that we couldn't get the 2nd point but it is what it is. Now let's sweep the back to back on Friday and Sat against Minny and Pitt.

Ehran

Sponsor
Feb 2, 2019
Texas
If this team can play this well consistently they can be really good.

Consistency is the issue, though.

MOGlLNY

Jan 5, 2008
Carolina is our stylistic kryptonite and winning in Carolina seems impossible for us.

Don’t have a good feeling about this one, but just show up and have a good effort and I’ll feel good after.
Feel good after! And a point (but would’ve liked 2)

Reactions: BFLO

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
We got a point in the toughest building to play in of any in the league and IMO the best team in the East. Be happy.

SwordsgoneWild

WhenyougazeintotheabysstheBuffaloSabresgazeback
Mar 6, 2011
Lake Worth,Fl
I wish people would stop calling it that. It’s a regulation tie point, same as it always has been. The extra point comes from the gimmicky stuff they tacked on to make sure every game had a “winner.”
It's still a point that you get from losing lol... Sure it's the same result as the old tie but I see no problem calling it that... Pet peeve of yours? Lol

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
UPL could have frozen it. They could have gone for a change if Tuch slowed down. Neither happened. Power is literally the last guy who could get off.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Power play cost us.

That and a few dominated possessions. I don’t love UPLs game and style either.

I had him with 6 excellent saves on the night that on night's when he's off would've likely been in the net. No issue other than the non-freeze and that again could be a coaching thing -- their attempts to constantly try to generate scoring.

tsujimoto74

May 28, 2012
It's still a point that you get from losing lol... Sure it's the same result as the old tie but I see no problem calling it that... Pet peeve of yours? Lol

It’s a point you get for ending regulation in a tie. The other team anlso gets one. What happens after is irrelevant for those 2 points. Also, yes to the pet peeve question (mostly because of people who whine about wanting to “get ride of the loser point”).

Reactions: SwordsgoneWild

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad