Proposal: Buf - ana

caliamad

Mar 14, 2003
Visit site
I wouldn't do Despres for Kane, but I would consider Stoner.

Does that help with our estimation of his value?

Chris99

Jul 5, 2016
I would love that, but no way the Ducks consider this. I hope the Sabres don't even try to deal Kane now. Best return we will get for him will be a deadline deal if he keeps his nose clean and puts up decent/good numbers up to that point. However, if that is the case, I might just prefer to keep him. Either way, nobody is going to give us near his value now.

Ducksgo*

Never been a big Kane fan. And I agree with the other duck fans. Would rather shop Fowler to someone else if that's the offer.

krt88

Jun 19, 2002
Fayetteville, NC
cybionscape.com
Only if Fowler robs a bank.

Now come on, he'd need to get drunk and assault two women. Robbing a bank is far more serious than the idiot bar related crap Kane does.

Plus 2nd and a3rd is an insult. At least offer a 1st and retain 50%! Try adding a high end prospect and pray the GM is hung over.

BUT don't for god sake offer Ennis. I got my Head bit off about Ennis and I never even mentioned his name.

StevenDean

Jun 27, 2016
The only piece I can see Anaheim being interested in is O'Reilly. Kane is a complete mess and you won't get any quality pieces for him. Kane gets dumped to a team for cap dumps and conditional picks if he can even be dealt at all now.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Now come on, he'd need to get drunk and assault two women. Robbing a bank is far more serious than the idiot bar related crap Kane does.

Plus 2nd and a3rd is an insult. At least offer a 1st and retain 50%! Try adding a high end prospect and pray the GM is hung over.

BUT don't for god sake offer Ennis. I got my Head bit off about Ennis and I never even mentioned his name.

Well Fowler didn't have the reputation of being locker room cancer before doing things like that so.

go4hockey

Oct 14, 2007
Alta Loma CA
E. Kane(1mil retained)
BUFs 2nd
BUFs 3rd

for

Fowler
Stoner

You get your high end winger, we get our Dman. You also get "cap relief" and a pair of picks.

High end winger? More like pain in the ass winger. I would not want that guy anywhere near my team and I'm sure most fans feel that way with this guy.

Matt Ress

Don't sleep on me
Aug 5, 2014
Appalachia
It's obvious Anaheim is going to have to move some salary. From what I've heard, they are also in the market for a LW. What type of player are would best suit that role?

WhatTheDuck

9 - 20 - 8
May 17, 2007
Worst Case, Ontario
Considering the crappy signings that BM has been forced to do due the lack of money, perhaps that's exactly Fowler should do to help his GM in trouble. :laugh:

The bolded is a perfect description of your Ducks related posts.

Lack of money has nothing to do with the signings over the past couple days, every team needs cheap depth. None of them are intended to play any sort of significant role.

Once again showing salt because we don't want Tyler Ennis, time to let it go already.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad