Budweiser goal light !

HatTricK09

Jun 23, 2012
Lol, is this serious? That's pretty sick if someone had a basement dedicated to hockey but 150$ is a bit much...

loudi94

Master of my Domain
Jul 8, 2003
Alberta
If you're watching the game, how long is the delay between you seeing the goal and the light coming on? In a close game, I'd go all Alan Eagelson in game 8 on the light if it took too long.

dkd

May 4, 2012
Canada
If this was a third of the price I'd probably have gotten it already.

ahhaa it's new and you can only pre order it for May 2013 if i'm not mistaken.

Also, it would be interesting to know about the delay ...

BeBen*

If you're watching the game, how long is the delay between you seeing the goal and the light coming on? In a close game, I'd go all Alan Eagelson in game 8 on the light if it took too long.

Imagine if your cable has delay and it goes off before the goal that's even worse lol

Theosis

What do I put here?
Sponsor
Mar 11, 2009
Pointe-Claire, QC
Yeah a thread was on the main boards... Was wondering how well sync'd it would be with actual goals...

But it's quite pricey... :(

dkd

May 4, 2012
Canada
Yeah a thread was on the main boards... Was wondering how well sync'd it would be with actual goals...

But it's quite pricey... :(

$150 is indeed too pricey. It would be so annoying if we score and it only lights after 20 seconds haha.

dkd

May 4, 2012
Canada
I'm using Hockey Streams dot com. Do you guys think there is a delay between the HS stream and cable ?

Habs13

Dec 30, 2004
Montreal
I want one!! Tempted... and would rather buy the Budweiser one, even though I don't like the beer, than give money to the NHL. Plus, looks better..

bigtimehockeyfan999*

lol...yeeeeeeuuusss

bib

#believe
Aug 28, 2007
What would be more annoying?

10 seconds early?
or
10 second delay?

redLightSmaller.gif

dkd

May 4, 2012
Canada
What would be more annoying?

10 seconds early?
or
10 second delay?

redLightSmaller.gif

early !! Imagine game 7 at Bell Center against the Canucks for the Stanley Cup. it's 3-3 with 12 second to go. Price passes to Markov to start the attack before Markov can even touch the puck you see the light go off !

hototogisu

Poked the bear!!!!!
Jun 30, 2006
Montreal, QC
I don't think this goal light turns on by itself on a goal.

Yeah, it has a remote control, so I guess you have to do it yourself. What is this, the stone age?!

$150 is too expensive for me but it's a fun idea. I'd like to find out how well they sync up with the action on your TV before even thinking about buying one though.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad